Flowio: Email, Pop up, SMS

Email Pop up & SMS Marketing, Live Chat, Automation Flow

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The House of Rose Co.

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I really love that I added this app to my Shopify story. it was easy to set up with all the help we get from customer service. Ciara was excellent in guiding me and checking to make sure everything worked smoothly for my popups and emailing.

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Mox baseball

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's been a wonderful experience using the app. It's easy and neat. With great and timely customer support.

Ez Sox

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Excellent customer service and very helpful in starting up. The app has everything I needed for pop-ups and emails. Highly recommend.

June 24, 2022

L'Occitane En Provence Malta

Location Malta
Time spent using app 44 minutes

Really nice and efficient!! I really appreciated the help that this person gave me. The pop-up looks really nice! Thanks again

June 24, 2022

Pradella Geschenkbox

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Toller Support - Vincent vom Service Team hat uns schnell, super freundlich & unkompliziert geholfen und uns noch ein paar extra Tipps gegeben.

June 22, 2022

Original-Innovation

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

Utilizei esta app para criar campanhas e angariar subscritores no meu site, e tem resultado muito bem!

Unifye

ciara is extremely helpul with the setup and everything looks and feels super clean on this app. Beautiful customizations available for your themes, dont hesitate to download. within 1 minute you will be in touch with the team! amazing app

Ischia Essence

Location Italy

I use this pop ups app, I had a posting problem, I asked for help and almost immediately Vincent helped me and solved the problem. Super fast and effective support

official-adamo

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

customer service was so helpful, especially david! helped me with my problem and solved it so soon! recommend to contact customer service if you are stuck

MatsallehDesign

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

was dealing with David for some issues that i had with the app, and he was extremely helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!