Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dancing Moon Coffee Co.

I used this app to add a popup to collect emails and offer a discount code. Customer service was fast and reliable and got my site looking and functioning perfectly for my needs.

You Weirdo

Location Austria
Time spent using app 39 minutes

David helped me in a great way to set up a 10% Discount Pop up in a very professional and fast way! Thank you very much!

Vee Luxe Luxury Hair Company

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Wow, this process was so quick and easy. David from the support team set up my email pop up campaign in less than 10 min and he also applied it to my store. i was honestly surprised and super satisfied

Catalyse Life Drinks

Time spent using app About 12 hours

This app is brilliant, very straight forward and easy to use. I love the pop up functionality & e-mail functionality. David was very helpful when I got stuck on a few things. He replied quickly and it was nice to actually talk to someone on the chat instead of be in a long que or have a robot chat

Day & Night Watch Co.

Support is super helpful, easy to set up, and can help you grow your business. I highly recommend this app!

ZayDryp

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Vincent was amazing and very good. Great support 5 stars! He helped me set everything up and was very helpful

Swaggles

Flowio is super easy to use, feature rich (even the free version), and the support is very responsive. I installed this for a client so she could have discount pop-up on her site.

Abhika Jewels

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

David has just helped me in setting it up, all good as now. Will update the review once I use the app for a well

MMI Luxe Boutique

David is awesome ! He helps out with each technical issue I have with my online boutique. I highly recommend this app.

Rosemary's Textiles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really enjoying this so far for automated campaigns. Also, the customer service is fantastic. I ran into an issue setting up a campaign and they helped me immediately.