Email Pop Up, Live Chat & SMS

Pop up Email, Automation SMS, Klaviyo & Privy alternative

Free plan available

Ink-Ok

Nice app and responsive support.
I just started using the service while everything is going smoothly.
David good manager! thank you

December 23, 2021

Hi there,

This is me, David. Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

BARKLEYS

I have tried a lot of the marketing apps out there and none have met all my needs. Either too expensive, not user friendly or lacking features. Flowio has already proven to be the best customer service I have experienced in any app and has literally everything I am looking for in an marketing app. Literally ticking all the boxes and can't recommend them enough!! Save your time with other apps and install Flowio.

December 23, 2021

Luxurin

Amazing app. They help you with whatever you want and very fast response when you you have questions. 100% recommended!

NerdStyle

Very helpful staff. David helped configure my email within minutes and the app works great. Only thing I would like to see is a feature to create gifs within the app but its great that you can easily upload them

LAZECCA FASHION

I'm generally happy with the UI and how simple and understandable the app is to use and start building and converting in minutes. All the templates are literally made for you.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Cheers!

DATRINITY

Amazing, I couldn't figure out how to design my e-mail and the next day woke up to a e-mail from Ryth with the perfect pop up design for my store. Recommend 100%

Hi,

Cheers!

dep7ngay

Dịch vụ khách hàng tuyệt vời 10/10, David (Đức) hỗ trợ setup gần như hoàn toàn trong giai đoạn chạy thử lúc đầu. Chương trình hoạt động khá tốt. App Flowio là lựa chọn thông minh cho giải pháp email marketing với chi phí thấp.

December 21, 2021

Thân chào anh và chị,

Trước tiên, em chân thành cám ơn anh và chị đã tin tưởng và sử dụng Flowio. Quả thực, đội ngũ Flowio rất hạnh phúc và bất ngờ khi nhận được phản hồi dịch vụ từ anh,chị.

Những lời nhận xét chân thành này là nguồn động lực lớn cho đội ngũ tiếp tục phát triển, không ngừng hoàn thiện sản phẩm để mang lại giá trị tốt nhất cho Khách hàng.

Mến chúc anh,chị thật nhiều sức khỏe và shop của mình sẽ luôn luôn kinh doanh phát đạt, lúc nào cũng thật nhiều đơn nhé ạ.

Chân thành cám ơn,
Đức Văn (David) - Team CSKH

tokshop

I've been using the app for a few months and it works brilliantly. Really good app for marketing, nice work and good support.

December 21, 2021

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Bliss Essential

Amazing app!! Would recommend it to any store! And the customer service team is absolutely wonderful too!

December 20, 2021

Regina Royale

This app is more useful than the others and user friendly. You can increase your sales with e-mail and SMS sent by Flowio. Moreover David is the best!

December 20, 2021