Flowio: Email, Pop up, SMS

Email Pop up & SMS Marketing, Live Chat, Automation Flow

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Byte Sales

Customer service is great. They have helped my store a lot and I don't know what I'd do without them.

June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

FreshTray

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

David helped me in the middle of the night with a problem that I had. He fixed it in minutes, brilliant work. Good app and very user-friendly.

June 13, 2022

Opulence Boutique Co.

Time spent using app About 4 hours

David (Customer Svc Support) was very helpful in assisting me with my email issue. Very nice, showed me a video of what I needed to do and offer some great suggestions. This app is easy to use and glad I came across it for my business needs! Thanks again!

June 9, 2022

Bright Equipment

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Appen överträffade mina förväntningar till det positiva! Mycket enkel att jobba med och utmärkt support.

June 9, 2022

yeedi

Recommended by others and I have been using it for a while. I have to say that it Is an awesome popup app. Easy to use, almost meets all of my needs, and the support team always replies shortly.

June 8, 2022

ELENA DELL'AQUILA

Location Italy

Ho usato quest'app come tool di email marketing, funziona benissimo, immediata e responsiva ed allo stesso tempo servizio clienti velocissimo e super affidabile.
La consiglio

June 8, 2022

Forged In Fire Apparel

App is great. Employees took the extra time to help me customize my campaign, and will provide ongoing support. Highly recommended!

June 6, 2022

MHOODA.ro

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app on my fashion site. Very simple to use, friendly support in chat, 10/10 . I recommend

June 6, 2022

eleven by alex

Time spent using app About 2 months

I cannot believe how helpful and how quick this rep was!!! I got a pop up on my site in less than 10 minutes! super super helpful!!! Thanks David!!!!!

June 5, 2022

Home Holic

Location Vietnam

Amazing app! Firstly, I'm impressed with their supportiveness. I had some difficulties setting up the email flow and live chat. After speaking to them through Google Meet, now I can use this app smoothly. Secondly, the app is so useful. I'm happy that I found Flowio. Email/SMS marketing, pop up, live chat, all in one app. By using Flowio, I don't have to install so many apps as I thought at first. I also love the way they offer free plan, 1500 impressions and 1000 emails per month, that's fantastic. I look forward to using the paid plan in the near future. Thank you for this great app!

June 5, 2022