Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

JTF Oral Care

Location China

Good Team support, Especially Ciara. And this Auto email marketing app UI design great easy to use, Because of shopify, but can only be accessed from the official website or a separate login link, which is inconvenient.It would be great if it could be improved.

3epowers

Location China

It's an update issue. And I got trouble login in. They offer great support when I contact them. And David does a great favor.

Dr. Todd Sinett

I love the features and the extra helpful support team. We needed to set up our abandoned checkout & welcome series emails and they helped amazingly. I recommend them 100%!

Powster

Location China

I encountered a lot of questions, but vincent was perfect and patient to answer the questions for me, the process was very pleasant and easy

XSPACECUP

Location China

This is a nice app in shopify store,very useful in many area like popup,email,and sales.and their team is also very helpful and always give you fast reply.

Enofaber

I just installed this app to use on my store, so far so good. Lots of features, and customer service from Vincent is great also! He is extremely attentive so very happy with the app and service so far.

Running Dog Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Ciara, was a great help to me when I had questions about my email pop-up. I really like this service. It is great, easy, and simple.

THE BRIGHT LIFE COMPANY

Location Australia

This app and the support I received helped me set up an intuitive feature on my website. My only feedback and as I discussed with the agent, it would be great to see an auto-generated code option, so each email submission received a unique code to use in our store. Other than that, I think the app will be great for our store, and I appreciate the video tutorials to explain how to DIY.

Haedren | The responsible studio

Location Germany

Vincent was so helpful! Great support guys, keep it going! He was on point and very considerate concerning my problem.

Adeena Jewelry

Location Indonesia

I really appreciate team of that app to make my goal. I using Pop-up and Live chat, and I can say that it is the most beautiful and useful experience that I had. Also support team are very responsive. Thank you very much!

July 6, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,