Flowio: Email, Pop up, SMS

Email Pop up & SMS Marketing, Live Chat, Automation Flow

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ELENA DELL'AQUILA

Location Italy

Ho usato quest'app come tool di email marketing, funziona benissimo, immediata e responsiva ed allo stesso tempo servizio clienti velocissimo e super affidabile.
La consiglio

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Forged In Fire Apparel

App is great. Employees took the extra time to help me customize my campaign, and will provide ongoing support. Highly recommended!

June 6, 2022

MHOODA.ro

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app on my fashion site. Very simple to use, friendly support in chat, 10/10 . I recommend

June 6, 2022

eleven by alex

Time spent using app About 2 months

I cannot believe how helpful and how quick this rep was!!! I got a pop up on my site in less than 10 minutes! super super helpful!!! Thanks David!!!!!

June 5, 2022

Home Holic

Location Vietnam

Amazing app! Firstly, I'm impressed with their supportiveness. I had some difficulties setting up the email flow and live chat. After speaking to them through Google Meet, now I can use this app smoothly. Secondly, the app is so useful. I'm happy that I found Flowio. Email/SMS marketing, pop up, live chat, all in one app. By using Flowio, I don't have to install so many apps as I thought at first. I also love the way they offer free plan, 1500 impressions and 1000 emails per month, that's fantastic. I look forward to using the paid plan in the near future. Thank you for this great app!

June 5, 2022

Almasishop

Location Tanzania
Time spent using app About 23 hours

this app is very great.the support is incredibly fast.As soon as i installed it they helped me set up everything and now i just cant believe how everything is so smooth with email marketing.The dashboard is also clean and easy to read all the analytics!

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comments has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the movation to continue developing our Flowio.

WonderlandByLilian

Vincent has been very helpful! He helped me come up with the pop-up to my web and showed me more of the features. Thanks to Flowio!

June 2, 2022

My Gift Stories

Location Vietnam

I use this app for 2 months. This app is easy to use. It brings me a lot of revenue and customer. Love it

June 2, 2022

Hello To Chào

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Cho app 5 sao vì hỗ trợ khách hàng rất nhiệt tình. App dễ sử dụng, và khá nhiều lựa chọn thiết kế đẹp mắt. Hy vọng trong tương lai app sẽ có thêm nhiều tính năng đa dạng hơn nữa để phù hợp với nhiều nhu cầu người dùng. App mới nhưng mình đánh giá rất cao nên dùng nha!

June 1, 2022

Preach and Wear

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really love the way they support their clients, even in FREE subscriptions, they are nice, and the App itself is really user-friendly, as soon as I got more sales I won't hesitate to upgrade! WORTH IT!

June 1, 2022