Flowio: Email Marketing,Pop up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Amana Coffee & Tea

Just started using this app. It's not extremely intuitive for the user but the customer service chat support was excellent!

Uthoria Project

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is easy to use and is easy to makes great-looking emails. I ran into a couple of problems here and there but the customer service team was great and fixed my issues with no time to spare.

June 16, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Flowio Team

Bloss Baby and Kids

Location New Zealand

The customer support has been great, I am still learning how to use the app but so far it has been easy to set up my automation's. It would be good if there were some more font options in the editor and maybe a way to store brand colours?

December 15, 2021

Hi,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. These comments has been well noted and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Cheers!

EpiluxeSkin

Location Italy

Really good app, easy and good design.
Support so fast and nice, they helped me with my problem in minutes

October 25, 2021

Hi there,

Your compliments and support make us feel proud. This gives us more confidence and motivation to continue to improve and perfect our products.

Thank you, wish your business will grow far and higher.

The Flowio team