Flowio: Email, Popup, LiveChat

Email & SMS Marketing, Pop Up, Live Chat. Klaviyo, Privy alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Adeena Jewelry

Location Indonesia

I really appreciate team of that app to make my goal. I using Pop-up and Live chat, and I can say that it is the most beautiful and useful experience that I had. Also support team are very responsive. Thank you very much!

July 6, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Flowio Team

Monportlaser

I think Daniel is great. He responds immediately and he can offer many extra suggestions for our website. The extra upgrade is also cheap and nice. I think I will upgrade some day for sure.

Monarch Athletics

I'm using this app on my Shopify store for discount codes and it is amazing I love it, but there is so much more to do it, I haven't explored it at all. the support team is fantastic, they let me message letting me know that I need to complete another step for my popup window and that is very appreciated. I strongly recommend this app.

UPTOWN BEAUTY SUPPLY

David helped me to save credit and solved my problem about sms, even i's night. I appreciated . I think the app is good but, it's a little difficult to use . In my case, I need more explanation using this app like sending SMS

PROD

Great app with a lot of features (I used primarily for popups). It's very intuitive to use. I chatted with David from the support team and he was incredibly helpful whenever I was confused or had trouble. Overall, I'm very satisfied with Flowio and I recommend it a lot!

Workout and Recovery

Very easy to use and set up by yourself. The assistance from the support was proactive and prompt! They helped with a few things I had missed to (hopefully) reduce my bounce rate!

Ruffians

We have used it purely for pop ups, but it does what we need it to and the support team is very helpful.

telic-tw

Location Taiwan

Good customer service, and a popup app. It can let you make different popup for different devices. Recommended.

July 4, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Flowio Team

Flavour Gainz

Location Australia

Great experience so far. Vincent was a big help in assisting with our pop-up design and UX. Yet to try the other features, but I am looking forward to it.

Posh Tomboy

David was absolutely amazing to work with! He took the time to explain all of the products offered in the app, discussed which would work best for my company, and gained my trust with the knowledge that he shared! I look forward to working with him and the Flowio team as I continue to grow my business to better reach my customers and convert to sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39