Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 30, 2023

AMAZING customer service! Vincent understood the issues i was experiencing from my end and fixed them in less than 10 minutes! he was so dedicated to attend to my needs and answered all my queries in a very professional manner! could not recommend this app enough!

SHAPD OFFICIAL
January 19, 2023

this app is so good to put it in your online store and if you had any sort of problem you will get a huge support by the Flowio team.

jowedoly
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2023

I'm using this app in two stores right now, and it's been super helpful for growing my email lists. The app is simple to use, and the customer service team is awesome!

Roses from Bones
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
December 26, 2022

So far, very satisfied with the app. It is easy to use, user friendly.

I have a small problem with sender email adress (nothing too big) that is in the fixing, thanks to Vincent, who is pulling all his knowledge to solve it and we are on a good way! He is doing everything that he can, to help us with it and I appreciate it so very much. I will be certainly using this app and hopefully Vincent will be there as our support :) Very happy with it!

Lauuwe - Awaken the beauty in you
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 21, 2022

Ciara was fine and professional. She offered me a very good deal to upgrade my plan so i took it! Thankyou to all you guys from Flowio!

imperodelmate.com
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited December 9, 2022

Very good technical support (thanks Vincent), the app is very easy to use. We have doubbled our leads within 1 month with the pop-up option. I recommend.

MOTHERWOOD
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 8, 2022

They were very helpful when i had a problem with my email limit. I would recommend this app for a straightforward way to do email marketing!

margo.rebecca
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 8, 2022

Good app for popup. And it is kind of Jennie to help me solve the problems and give me some advice on setting.

COLBOR
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 7, 2022

I really like the app and also the support of Ciara! I had some small problems but she is trying and testing everything to make it work. I can recommend the app and also the support team.

Lit Pet
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 6, 2022

So far, so good. I like the minimal UI Flowio offers. It's not hard to navigate at all. Also, support is responsive and helpful - Ciara provided amazing assistance and solved the minor issue that I was running into.

Rose A + Co