Reviews (501)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive features including email marketing, pop-ups, and live chat. They appreciate its effectiveness in growing email lists and boosting conversions, with some noting an increase in subscribers. The app's customization capabilities are well-regarded. The customer support team is frequently praised for their exceptional service. The free plan is particularly beneficial for those starting out or running smaller businesses.

December 29, 2021

So I have been working with Flowio for about a month. Where they have undergone many upgrades and changes to the benefit of the customer and I am loving each one. The platform is getting better. What really stands out to me about this company is the customer service and constant contact. As an IT manager, I really appreciate being able to live chat and receive support inside of the app. I also love how when they say it's free to try and integrate it is truly free. So many apps are not honest in this area. I am loving this App and will be installing it on a few more store we have. As well am looking forward to continuing to work with Flowio and especially David. :)

Alpha Law Group
Almost 2 years using the app
Flowio⭐ replied December 29, 2021

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

August 17, 2022

So far so good! Along with some help from Vincent in the chat, I was able to get things up and running quickly and smoothly. He was super helpful giving me great advice, designing a pop up template for me and also resizing some photos that were to big. Awesome customer support, and information, which is a must since I know nothing hahaha

The Magpieology
Almost 2 years using the app
September 19, 2022

Great. Fast support when I struggled adding my domain/email. Really fast and reliable help from Vincent.

Sensall Solutions GmbH
Switzerland
January 20, 2022

David was so very helpful in setting up my flow and popup. Highly recommend this app, you will not be disappointed.

Jewelsentials
Flowio⭐ replied January 20, 2022

January 31, 2022

Amazing Support Team, David guide me everything perfectly. Very Happy from their support team........

True Silver
India
Flowio⭐ replied January 31, 2022

Dear,

We are extremely happy to receive such good words from you. This is a huge motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

Cheers,

July 4, 2022

Good customer service, and a popup app. It can let you make different popup for different devices. Recommended.

telic-tw
Taiwan
Flowio⭐ replied July 4, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Flowio Team

December 30, 2021

David me ajudou de uma forma muito legal, atendimento ótimo!
Obrigado pela ajuda e rapidez nas respostas.

Inovare Magazine
Brazil
Flowio⭐ replied December 30, 2021

January 4, 2022

David is awesome. he is very helpful, make me some template for email and campaign. i would recommend this app to anyone who want to POP UP LIVE CHAT function

RESPONDERS FIRST™
Hong Kong SAR
Flowio⭐ replied January 4, 2022

December 4, 2021

This app is really great, very easy to work with and has many great features, key to get things going. Also the customer service is real-time and they're very helpful and very willing to make things correct. David helped me out, 10/10 service! Wonderful!

11v11 World Shirts
Flowio⭐ replied December 4, 2021

Hi,

It's David from the Customer Support team here.

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Cheers

March 10, 2022

I got in touch Flowio, because i needed to get bit more informations about the live chat and pop ups. I received a reply very quickly. Fabulous customer service. Dave explained everything very clearly and gave all the information I needed. I’m very much hoping to continue with the App. Highly recommended.

TIKORI LONDON
Flowio⭐ replied March 10, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Cheers,