Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by Pulsar Lens

Automatically sort products in collections

DALGI

You can reorganize your products while keeping the automatic sorting. For collections with pagination, this also puts out-of-stock products on the very last page. Perfect :)

August 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!!

We Party Swimwear

I'm using this app to better track my analytics. I love it because I can see more data. I recommend it to anyone wanting to understand more of the visitors' behaviors on their own website.

July 1, 2020

Thank you!!! Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions!

My Hero Booth

This app saves not only time but also reflects what customers are looking for. I have many collections so it is difficult to update the thumbnail images one by one, but with this app, I can make sure how often the images are being updated. And also, the images reflect the customers’ interests by sorted based on their views in my case. In addition to the app usefulness, customer service for this app is very quick and responsive. I just started using this 7 days ago but so far it is very useful.
Thanks you .

June 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help you.

Boutique SWEET BIRDIE

This app is great! I am so excited to use it! Thank you so much for your great customer service! Very kind & helpful! Highly recommended!

May 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!!

小鳥雑貨専門のお店 スウィート・バーディー・ブティック

I love this app! It is really great app, much more than I have expected!
And customer support is wonderful! Highly recommended!

May 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! We will continuously support your business!

Fraivi

Recommend this app. Great customer service and features. It does what it says. Highly recommend!!!!!

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are just happy to be useful!

Lookhealthystore

it is very easy to install and use, I really love it. Now I use the base version for 100 products, I think I will pay for it.

April 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are here to help you always. Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

IsraeliDew

I really liked the customer support. They were really quick to respond to all my inquires and helped me solve all my issues

February 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, IsraeliDew. We are here to support you and your business. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Artrostic

It’s absolutely amazing app which helps us to save a lot of time on sorting products. Using this app, we can sort products based on buy-to-product detail rate, which is absolutely amazing as my sales went up by that. And we really wanted to sort products on a weekly basis. This app made that possible!!! We strongly recommend this app to you!

November 22, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We will always do our best to update our app with the most advanced and relevant tech. Thank you!!!