Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 8 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. November 2022

Até agora, o app atendeu a todas as minhas necessidades como nenhum outro atendeu. Ainda estou testando, mas até agora gostei muito do que vi!

Consolatio
Brasilien
12 monate mit der App
26. Juli 2022

I found this hidden gem while looking for a bundling app! Got more than what I was looking for and some extra conversion-boosting tools!

Vibes Vault
12 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 28. September 2022

The App takes some time to learn and isn't entirely intuitive, but the agents have been very helpful. I worked with Davis who provided very quick and efficient support. Much appreciated.

Whole Body Design
10 monate mit der App
23. Februar 2023

Great app easy to use.All features are good.Save a lot money.Nice customer service.

DecorStudio
Pakistan
10 monate mit der App
18. Februar 2023

amazing app. very helpful. multiwork can be done in one app. customer support team is also very helpful. thanks davis for resolving queries. keep it up

styledcar
8 monate mit der App
28. November 2022

Great app and customer support awesome. Very similar to Vitals. I really like this app. Highly recommended.

MouRaj
Bangladesch
8 monate mit der App
27. Juni 2022

Great app, waiting for further functionality regarding upsells. The rep was very helpful and patient in helping me get everything setup.

earspice
7 monate mit der App
27. Februar 2023

A must-have for anyone who wants to go next level with their webshop. Also, the support is very accessible and helps you right away. Definitely recommended!

Exellense®
Niederlande
7 monate mit der App
22. November 2022

Very nice app, this 1 app will fulfill all your needs, or their customer supporter Puran and Davis are very nice people, they are always ready to help you. I am very happy to work with that.

Homey Complex
Indien
5 monate mit der App
15. September 2022

I was looking for an app that could help me in the creation of my store and the customization of it. I've found Fodane, and this app is perfect for my store! Also the customer service is always there to help you in every task. 100% recommended!

undercoverstoreit