Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

WTF Notebooks

Not happy. We are on the "$49 per month" plan and have intentionally set a limit of 239,000 impressions in the app settings to guard against overages. Assuming any overage charges are retrospctive, December 2020 charges by FOMO were $129 (total of 317k impressions for Nov-Dec), January charges were $70 (total of 214K impressions for Dec-Jan). Why did Nov-Dec go so much above our cap (317k), and how is charging MORE than the next tier even justifiable? (1.2mil impressions for $99 vs. an ACTUAL charge of $129). Why were we charged overage fees in Dec-Jan with a LESS reported impressions than our cap (214k)? Shouldn't this only be $49 because it was less than 240k impressions? Of note are mysterious items in our bill called "Usage Fees"(?)... so now I'm going to have to go through the fine print and figure out what these are and why FOMO is charging us so much. $200 over two months for a product which we assumed would cost half that. Feel like FOMO writes their own checks. Disappointed.

February 1, 2021

Hey WTF Notebooks, I've just sent you an email. You've been on the $49/mo plan for 2 months and the $99/mo plan for 1 month. You were not charged $129 for any billing cycle - I think this might be a timing misunderstanding. Here's a guide to how Shopify charges on their billing cycle: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#usage-pricing-plans.

Shopify's billing calls our premium plan tiers "usage fees" but they are simply the plan charges.

I've reached out with suggestions for managing your impressions so you can control your billing and pay only what you expect.

Wildest Denim Dreams

The app does what it says but I think the price being $15 a month is a little ridiculous. An app like this would be better priced at $3 a month (or free!) as its just a simple pop up showing recent orders. I will likely be deleting the app from my store soon unless the pricing is changed as $180 a year for this app doesn't really make sense to me.

Azfitnessequipment

Good app but advertise for $19 and asked for $50 to get pro features.

-1 star down
Expensive and bugs with no images for the products.