Note globale
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 novembre 2023

I can see from the dashboard that Fom is well worth it! We've made a lot of extra revenue from the app.

A Big thanks to Janice for helping me with a big technical problem. Fomo is our 2nd most important app behind Replo (our page builder lol)

Birchbury
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Fomo a répondu 9 novembre 2023

Thanks for the great feedback! We're so happy to be adding value to Birchbury - wishing you record sales this holiday season!

15 septembre 2023

100% a must have app for anyone who already has some traction on your store, I would say the analytics aren't too accurate, but its show me a over 20% increase in sales which is probably more like 5-10% but still a MUST HAVE APP that will almost without a doubt boost your websites credibility. (also the only app that I could find that would work on my headless website kudos!)

Bids.com
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Fomo a répondu 18 septembre 2023

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad your seeing conversion results from using Fomo.

4 septembre 2023

Great app, even greater customer support! Promptly helped to move and customise their app to suit my website.

HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS
Australie
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2023

Great app and excellent service received from Rebecca. Thank you! Support in this day and age is everything.

Fabulous Flowers
Afrique du Sud
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 mars 2023

Stunning. WE LOVE THE APP. IT WORKS REALLY WELL ON OUR STORE FRONT. IT IS ALSO VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE

MyEcoSprout
Afrique du Sud
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
28 avril 2023

Rebecca from the Fomo team went above and beyond to help me when my starter plan ran out, very cool app that I look forward to continue using

Sunday Forever
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 mars 2023

Super ! Wir sind total zufrieden, bekamen schnelle Antworten und schnelle Hilfe bei den Installationen. Toller Kundenservice, sowas bekommt man nicht überall! Nochmals vielen herzlichen Dank!

DOGS-HEART by JM-Onlineshop
Allemagne
Presque 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2018

Loving the popup, not only giving social proof but also presenting bestselling products all the time

Ilovegrowingmarijuana
Pays-Bas
Plus de 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2022

I love how easy it was to install. I feel as though it really encourages new customers to make their purchase. Overall a great app that I highly recommend for all online stores.

Classroom Friendly Supplies
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Fomo a répondu 1 juillet 2022

Thank you, Classroom Friendly Supplies! Glad you loved the simple setup and that you see how Fomo is encouraging prospects to become new customers for your store! :)

17 juillet 2016

Amazing app. So powerful at increasing conversion. If I was only allowed to install one app, this would be it

Youngoutlaws