Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Elitesurvivor

We use and LOVE Notify on both www.elitesurvivor.com and www.toolanddyedesigns.com love it love it love it

Luv Pari

Fantastic App. This App is a must for any online shop. You would be crazy not to use Notify. Shows up all my sales & I can see it's creating a lot more sales for my site. Thanks again, Aaron.

Lovesac

We wanted a notification app quickly. Notify worked as the perfect solution to our needs. Fast integration to allow for easy implementation and it worked immediately. I'm sure there are programmers out there with various requests that this app doesn't service. BUT for the average online store owner, this is a great way to let people know that your store is active. *Please note* that the developers are currently working on expanding the app with more options. So win - win.

Thenaturalsleepco

It's cool. Creates a positive buying environment. Two thumbs up.

Busection

Amazing app! it gives the customer a feeling of security , it definitely helped us to boost our sales !

Jewellavish

Excellent, must-have app! Totally recommend it.

Slay Accessories

Great app! The design of the pop up is neat and sleek too.

Fanster

This is a great app which converts my visitors into a customers very well! I am very happy with it!

If you want your business to grow - just install this app.
Regards.

Furna

Very easy to install and gives customers more confidence knowing others are buying as well

Simply Paris

A must have for new and current shops!