Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Moodings 2

Great app! Conversions from users are through the roof.

Kitchen Faucet

Great and important app, highly recommended.

Ironman Computers

I have used Notify for a while now and I was very impressed with them. Then last two days came to my attention there are other apps out there offer similar functions with lower monthly payment. I tried them out and wasn't impressed with them. They were not user-friendly at all. Then I got a message from Ryan at Notify and he asked me for feedback. I expressed what I had seen from other apps and what I like to see on Notify for app development and improvement. Notify is actually working on these idea I bought up to Ryan. Right on! It means they listen to the needs and take actions upon for clients. I was very impressed. And I also asked him for help to make some adjustment on the notify apps at my shopify store. OMG, Ryan went extra mile and helped us all the way to make adjustment. This is a top-notch customer service right there!! I value custom service than just the money. And Notify has it! I highly recommend them to other store owners.

Ken
www.ironmancomputers.com

Infinitypro

Excellent - makes the store feel like there's a real buzz about it and happy with the way it works!

The Salty Fox

Excellent app which creates a sense of urgency for customers and helps promote your products which your visitors may not have found on your website yet.

Littleboyztoy

Brilliant. Easy to install, great support & instant results.

Dietary Products

Love this app. Easy to install and very effective. One of my top 3 favourite apps.

Skinnycoffeeclub

Great app we would recommend to any Shopify store owner :)

Choix

The moment we saw this app, we knew we had to have it.

Since we're a startup, a lot of people wonder if we'll give them great customer service. Thanks to Notify, new visitors are much more relaxed because they can see that there are many happy customers already buying from us. Wish I could give more stars!

Bone Broth Co

Unbelievable app: immediately after installing, we saw a 80% increase in conversions!!

The small notifications are unobtrusive and highly customizable, and we've gotten plenty of great feedback from customers who like seeing what other customers are buying.

I cannot recommend this app highly enough. I installed it just to see if it'd make a difference in conversions during our 30 day trial, and has it ever.