Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Xoticahair

Love this App! easy to install & customer service is great. Definitely Recommend

Threeper Tactical

I wish there were more stars to give this app. I have had numerous customers comment on "how cool" it is, and there is a definite impact.
I had a minor issue with it, due to my own error, and I got a response from customer service immediately.

Great app, a store owner would be crazy not to give it a try.

Dailynecklace

Very easy to use app. And nicely design. Highly recommended.

Madel Designs

I love this app! By showing purchase activity plus the location of buyers, my store is humanised, building valuable trust and giving the impression of very popular products - regardless if a purchase was made 10seconds ago, or 10 hours ago..... This combined with a good review system is a must for building site trust. It would be great actually if it could pull star ratings from reviews and display them in the notifications. In any case, LOVE!!

Blaze Case

Great App. Helps to add a bit more life to our store whilst showing our customers they're not alone in their purchase.

Cheapnatostraps

Our conversion rate increased from 3.6% up to 6.6% (and holding steady for the entire month of January so far) almost instantly since installing notify. Guys, this is a great app and really builds trust and authenticity with our web visitors. I was worried about the $15 per month spend as we're a young e-commerce startup, but with our sales doubling since installing this app, it well and truly paid for itself.

Burnoshigiena

Customers have a feeling they are not alone on the site. This is a necessarily in small or medium e-commerce shop.

Of course if we will get a possibility to translate notifications to other languages I will be very happy.

Thanks to the Team!

Irresistible Offers

Amazing App... Paid for itself within the first two hours of installation, Works beautifully with our store :) Thanks Notify Team!

Lone Star Hog Outfitters Fayetteville Ar

After 2 weeks, the response has been great! The reason we're keeping it is how you can customize the fields you want displayed.
We're able to have a pop up showing what town in Texas orders are coming from. Localizing it like that is pretty cool.

The better news is that I believe this app is still in its infancy.
With conversion tracking, and easy design options- this app will absolutely be worth $15.00.

Boogaloo Jewelry

Best app ever! Everyone needs to have it! Also great support.