Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Koss Outdoors

Very easy setup, and works great!!

Elightful

This is a great little app! Easy and straightforward to install & configure - but very comprehensive & full featured.

Really compliments our site. Will be installing on the other 2 storefronts that I manage.

Moomin Shop

We were looking at building similar functionality but we then found this app. Works great, lots of customization and value for money.

K5 Optima Store

Not only is this app awesome all around, but I had a small bug and after contacting customer support and getting a response and a full fix of the issue within hour, I am extremely impressed.

Great app, quick and efficient customer support, reasonable pricing, what more can we ask for?

Thank you Scott!

Acehackware

Installed for less than an hour but already in love. Saw this in use on another site, searched for it and immediately installed it.

Provides clean and effective social proof without the need to rely on users sharing via facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc. Great idea, quick and painless installation. Highly recommended!

PS - I tried a competitive product and was immediately disappointed. I'm back to stay.

Rock Ribbons Eco Gifts

I'm currently trialling this app after seeing it in another store and liking the way it looked and sense of urgency it created. I had a small issue after installation and customer service was prompt and excellent. They say 'nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd' and this app creates something similar for online stores!

Yourprofix

Great App. I got 15% more sells with the Notify App.
Very recomended. Awesome customer service

Pure Chimp 2

If this doesn't increase conversion rates I will be amazed. So simple yet so amazing.

I'm even tempted to purchase a product from our website when I see all the other customers busy purchasing.

Probably works best if you keep on top of the sales to show feed and only display maybe your best seller or the product you want to sell most of.

INSPIRADO

Beyond Easy to Install! User Friendly Design and Great Functionality. It will be interesting to see the impact on conversions.

Absafe Specialist Equipment

Great app, easy to install and use and Scott even customised a variant for us. Excellent customer service, let's see if it helps conversions now.