Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Ecofuel Ireland

While you probably could go cheap and get a similar app for a smaller fee, the FOMO app is 100% the best in its category.

The integrations and the reports alone worth the time and money and with so many options to optimise the App it's one of the must-have app's to drive further conversations on your Shopify store.

Kopkdk

Virker super *************** nemt hurtig :)

Forgottentribes

Fonctionne très bien. Je l'utilise depuis 1 an et demi. En revanche je ne saurais dire si ça apporte vraiment des conversions.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Loving the popup, not only giving social proof but also presenting bestselling products all the time

Jackies Chocolate

Great app with lightning-speed-support. These guys work hard and constantly update the app with brilliant new features. www.JackiesChocolate.com

S Medio

Great app with AWESOME support! A lot of integrations, customization. I do recommend this app.

Travelclef

FOMO was the first app I installed upon building the site, because to me, installing FOMO is a no brainer as the social proof will definitely increase your ROI. Did my research and chose FOMO as it has the nicest interface and a cool suppor team behind it. If you want ROI, install FOMO.

The F N Store

Great app! Customer service was fast and helpful. I have tried the other apps trying to do the same thing and Fomo is the best!

Classic Stills

Good app, works well. Simple and reliable.

Colormyslime

Updating my review from before. I enabled the new "Window Shopping" feature and am already getting more cross sells!

My previous review: no maintenance required. All shop owners should have this. Now give me more apps with this kind of ROI and I won't actually have to do work :)