Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Travelclef

FOMO was the first app I installed upon building the site, because to me, installing FOMO is a no brainer as the social proof will definitely increase your ROI. Did my research and chose FOMO as it has the nicest interface and a cool suppor team behind it. If you want ROI, install FOMO.

The F N Store

Great app! Customer service was fast and helpful. I have tried the other apps trying to do the same thing and Fomo is the best!

Classic Stills

Good app, works well. Simple and reliable.

Colormyslime

Updating my review from before. I enabled the new "Window Shopping" feature and am already getting more cross sells!

My previous review: no maintenance required. All shop owners should have this. Now give me more apps with this kind of ROI and I won't actually have to do work :)

Jordandenenyc

This app is so easy to set up, use, and brings in sales without actually having to do anything!

Aussieskier

I love the idea of this app! It's great for raising your store's credibility as potential customers can see the buying habits of other shoppers - 2 thumbs up!

Chesterfield Ts

This app has definitely helped make my store (www.stitchseam.com) much more presentable to potential customers by helping to build trust with previous transactions being shown.

I do wish the app cost a little bit less money per month, but not many other apps out there do what it does.

Tripto Land

Excellent customizable social proofing app with great team support and fast. Congrats

Cali White

We've only been using the app for a short time but already can see its potential. I love the dashboard which gives an overview of everything and I like how the app highlights products other customers may have overlooked and offers social proof through their purchase. We're excited to try out the new features the team seem to be continually adding on!

David Crighton

I am enjoying getting to know how this app works and have found the team at Fomo incredibly helpful in getting things setup the way I want them. I think it really helps convert people to see that other people are buying and signing up for our information, Love the app