Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Jordandenenyc

This app is so easy to set up, use, and brings in sales without actually having to do anything!

Aussieskier

I love the idea of this app! It's great for raising your store's credibility as potential customers can see the buying habits of other shoppers - 2 thumbs up!

Chesterfield Ts

This app has definitely helped make my store (www.stitchseam.com) much more presentable to potential customers by helping to build trust with previous transactions being shown.

I do wish the app cost a little bit less money per month, but not many other apps out there do what it does.

Tripto Land

Excellent customizable social proofing app with great team support and fast. Congrats

Cali White

We've only been using the app for a short time but already can see its potential. I love the dashboard which gives an overview of everything and I like how the app highlights products other customers may have overlooked and offers social proof through their purchase. We're excited to try out the new features the team seem to be continually adding on!

David Crighton

I am enjoying getting to know how this app works and have found the team at Fomo incredibly helpful in getting things setup the way I want them. I think it really helps convert people to see that other people are buying and signing up for our information, Love the app

Miteracollection

Awesome and interesting app. Now we can let our customers know in real time who has been shopping with us and joining our growing community. Thanks!

Agilitegear

An excellent app, highly recommend it.

Heyday Footwear

Great app that now has new integrations and things to display. I get hundreds of clicks per week at www.HeydayFootwear.com

Bullybeds Com

Great app for our biz. We've seen good results since we installed it. Would highly recommend.