Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Comfortable Club

Fantastic customization capabilities and second to none support. It really helps bring new light to social proof!

Dankeindustries

Awesome app! Really helps with the appeal of my site and makes the store feel like a shopping experience rather than an empty lonely wall.

North45

Easy to set up (with recommendations based on stats that help guide you), great customer service and blends in well with the site!

Colyferaw

I saw my site come alive for the first time in years of doing ecommerce. The excitement was so infectious I got a friend excited to complete their store too.

Snoringsolution

Easy to use and good customer service. I would recommend Fomo.

Menos Canada

Sleek and professional. We very much enjoy this app over at menos.ca :) it helps us sell olive oil

Baggoh

I love it! One of the best apps on Shopify. It's definitely a must have. I've had my website reviewed by a third party and the pop-up feature of Fomo is one of the things that stood out.

United Bracelets

This is incredible! Thanks to the team for developing this!

Jus Dorange Paris

Super ! Les clientes commandent beaucoup plus de vêtements :)
Merci

Babydazzler

Not only is this app an amazing tool for shopify store owners, but rest assured that you have the best support that works with you to make sure everything is set the way you want it. Can't be happier with my experience.