Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Deanna Burks Design

This has been a useful app in reassuring visitors who aren't as familiar with us since our online store is fairly new. I love how it showcases our reviews, products sold and more! You'll be pleased with it. Deanna Burks, Owner, Deanna Burks Design, http://deannaburks.com

Kisakisa Fashion

I WOULD recommend this app! I have used several different APPS in the past, and getting good customer service has been a PAIN, but not with this APP. I got a reply within 10 minutes after I submitted an email question! The response after that was even faster. Not only did the rep solve my problem, he also went above and beyond!!!!

Codex Anatomicus

Really good app for social proof. What's important it doesn't slow down the site.

Pawstruck

Run, don't walk to install this app! Fomo is awesome. I can almost guarantee it'll increase your conversion rate and keep your users engaged. Fomo was the original and lots of people tried to copy it. I tried a few out to see what was best. I came back to Fomo right away. The app is built much better and the support is terrific.

Roma Designer Jewelry

Tried several less expensive options and they looked - less expensive. When you're ready to polish the look and feel of your shop, swap out a knock-off for FOMO

Comfortable Club

Fantastic customization capabilities and second to none support. It really helps bring new light to social proof!

Dankeindustries

Awesome app! Really helps with the appeal of my site and makes the store feel like a shopping experience rather than an empty lonely wall.

North45

Easy to set up (with recommendations based on stats that help guide you), great customer service and blends in well with the site!

Colyferaw

I saw my site come alive for the first time in years of doing ecommerce. The excitement was so infectious I got a friend excited to complete their store too.

Snoringsolution

Easy to use and good customer service. I would recommend Fomo.