Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

My Bird House

This app is fantastic! Greatly increased the legitimacy of my store and in turn increased conversions. I love it!

Really Good Pets Shop

I have had notify installed for 2 weeks now and so far it has raised my conversion rate by .27%. I was hoping for more, but even that amount I am still happy with it! It has been worth it! I have installed other apps that people click on to help with conversion, but so far this is the only one that people have been interacting with. My only suggestions is that they include on the LIVE screen where you can see how many have clicked on them, if they could also tell me the conversion rate from one of those clicks. As far as I know, you can see it in Google analytics, however I haven't seen one come through. But there is no telling the benefit of conversion helping that isnt measured. People see that other people are buying...but may not click on it...but it still may encourage them to complete the sale. So, I looked at my overall conversion rate and it has gone up. Which always makes me happy when my conversion rate goes up!

Also I love the integration with Judge.Me....BTW, for all other merchants out there...stop paying for stupid nickel and dime you Yotpo and switch to Judge.Me. A Crap ton cheaper and does the exact same thing and Notify integrates with it. LOVE IT.

Xo Safety

Works great and easy to install. It meshes well with our product review system as well. Seems like great room for growth as well in the future. The developer team asked is for suggestions to add to the notifications. Seems like social media mentions, blog posts, and other stuff may be on the horizon. Check it out in action on our website at www.xosafety.com.

Mrblancteeth

Great App. Easy to use and set up

Youngoutlaws

Amazing app. So powerful at increasing conversion. If I was only allowed to install one app, this would be it

Segaway

This is an amazing app. Great job guys

Get Socked

As the owner of getsocked.com.au we couldnt be happier with this application, does what it says it does, nothing to configure, just works and conversions have increased nicely! THANKS

Mobile Mob

We find this app very handy and it works fantastically! It doesn't interfere with things like other similar apps (like tracking codes etc)

Mobile Mob

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

Great app! Clean interface and easy to customize and set up! Easiest way to increase social validation of your product

Sway Supply

Awesome app! Easy to configure.