Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Easy Wormer

Over promising and under delivering. Over three weeks ago I notified FOMO that the app was not drawing my Trust Pilot Reviews as it claims to integrate. The consultant confirmed it was a problem at their end. Despite several follow ups and 'it will be done soon's' we are no further advanced. Will it have full functionality as claimed, for you? Consider other options - this product does not deliver what it claims.

Togtees

Used this app for about 2 months. It does what it says it does (shows a popup to tell your website visitors who bought what on the website recently). However, and this is kind of a big problem - we saw very little conversions to actual sales.

I understand that tracking FOMO App-driven conversions might be a little tough, but according to the Google Analytics tracking we installed in the app, it showed over 14,000 notifications during the time we had it running, which converted to a grand total of 1 (one!) sale. The click rate was around 0.5% and the conversion to sale rate was negligibly small (1/14,000).

Now I'd be willing to give it a little more time (although we did just have the busiest 2 months of the year, so it should have done really great already), but it's $30/month! That's pretty expensive for an app that doesn't seem to trackably increase sales...

Just my two cents...

Bridge Burn

We ran A/B testing with and without Fomo for a couple of weeks, and found we had more page views and a much better conversion rate without Fomo.