Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 1, 2021

I wanted to show real traffic. Fomo does the job. I have not seen sales soar. I wish one could protect sales data in the json file. It may be easy for competitors to scrape your revenues, I guess.

Delidia
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Fomo replied July 1, 2021

Hey Delidia,

Thanks for your review! I'll reach out to you separately to see what we can do to adjust your settings to optimize conversions!

You should not have sensitive sales data in the json file. Your site visitors should only be able to see the notification data you've opted to show in your template. I'll send you more details about this via email as well!

April 6, 2018

I've had Fomo installed for more than a year now.
I still can't confirm that it's a must have or not.

I feel like a victim of the FOMO if I'm not using FOMO.
So I keep it installed.

If I look at the stats I get on the Fomo Dashboard:
200 000 views - 3 sales from those views.

Not really efficient at converting people into customers.
But I know that I can use Fomo in sync with Shoelace and retarget visitors on Facebook.

I think it's the only reason I keep it.

Nanukhardcases
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 26, 2016

Judge.me reviews do not work with Pro version, took a star off for this. Curious to see how conversions are really affected by this app, so trying pro version with conversion tracking. Will update my review after a week.

Popovleather
November 27, 2016

Great app, but in my view it's overpriced.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co
May 17, 2016

Perfect!
Please add multilanguage and automatic localization for international eshops!

Martini1866
Italy
Time spent using app: 15 days
May 6, 2016

This app really works. It helps customers decide on what to buy when your store is new. Customers get to see what other customers have previously purchased while they are browsing your store!.That's awesome! It definately helped me with sales. I would recomend this app to anyone with an old or new store.

Wow Treasures
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 5, 2016

Great little app that you can almost forget about as it keeps bringing in revenue.

The Sufferfest
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
August 2, 2015

Work great, functions as promised, support was awesome, Scott immediately respon our issue.

Liburan Keren
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 13, 2014

Useful app. Do exactly what it says.

UNature合粹嚴選