Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Psolace

Social proof is extremely important for any online business. The Fomo app is the perfect choice when it comes to providing the best solution to build trust in your brand! It works really well, increases sales and is super easy to use. Highly recommend!

BO + BALA

Super easy to install & starts working straight away! Creates sense of FOMO in your visitors. Great !

Vape Gift

The FOMO team is amazing. I wanted a certain feature implemented and they had it done within a few hours. I also notice my conversion rate drops when I'm not using it, so I'm sure that it helps with sales.

It's definitely worth it to try out their free trial and see if it helps your store.

Penguin CBD

Fomo is by far the best social proof app available on Shopify. We've seen a great increase in conversions.

Airo Collective

Affordable, really helps social proof, and excellent value for the recent order pop up notification.

ILLARIY

After searching for months I found this amazing Social Proof App! Highly recommended, you will not regretted at all!

Natural Girl Wigs

It is literally the best social proof app on the market. Searched and installed every social proof app in the Shopify store and none are as good as Fomo.

I recommend. 10/10.

Hempdispensary

Love the easy integration of this app and the clear focus on helping retailers better position their brands to meet human needs. We have found this to be an enormously effective software in launching our partner female led PMS focused CBD oil brand

FreshCap Mushrooms

This app is so easy to use it is ridiculous- yet very powerful in terms of all the customization. They have done an AMAZING job of with the UX/UI... it just works. You will not regret getting this app.

SureMeal™ Nutrition

The app does precisely as advertised - it has assisted in sales improvement as we have tested the store with & without the app. Given the crowded space for many consumer products nowadays, social proof is becoming ever important. We are glad we have utilized fomo as a tool to assist us in helping craft the social proof.
www.suremeal.com