Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited February 2, 2023

Fomo does exactly what it says - it creates a sense of urgency for visitors to my online store by displaying the actions of other customers - product add to cart, purchases and reviews. There are a lot of other integrations too! It was easy to set up, and when I did have questions the support was quick and thorough, even offering suggestions for additional integrations that might improve conversions on my store. You should get it!

FizzCraft
September 6, 2022

FOMO has been great for our site, it's easy to set up and very user-friendly. It has definitely increased our sales and prompts customers to purchase or make an additional purchase using social proof. Rianna from The Drink Swap https://thedrinkswap.com/

The Drink Swap
Time spent using app: 6 months
Fomo replied September 7, 2022

Hey Rianna! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on Fomo. We're so happy to hear how Fomo is helping The Drink Swap!

September 1, 2022

Fomo is the cherry on the cake in our customers purchase journey. I genuinely believe the social proof they provide really helps create urgency and also helps to show customers that the products and brand are desireable whilst they browse!

The Sustainable Watch Company
Time spent using app: 4 months
Fomo replied September 1, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled to be such a positive part of your selling journey! :-)

August 1, 2022

Fomo is incredible. I love their design and how they have credibility verification. Super simple to use but not lacking in any features. I highly recommend fomo.

Easy Detox
Fomo replied August 1, 2022

Thanks so much for taking time to share your experience with Fomo! We're glad you're enjoying your experience so far!

June 30, 2022

Amazing app. It provides me with everything we need. Devs are also super responsive so the support is quite solid as well. Recommended.

Ampere
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Fomo replied July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad our dev team was able to help you with your questions!

June 27, 2022

This app does Social Proof extremely well and it's easy to use. FOMO has robust settings that let you really take control of what gets shown where, and the UX is super easy to use and understand. Be prepared to do some creative estimation to figure out how to quantify the sales impact of this app, since there isn't a good way to correlate sales with the popups that get seen that may or may not influence their purchase decision.

Skill Board
Fomo replied July 1, 2022

Hey Skill Board! Thanks for taking the time to write this review! I'm reaching out to you separately to walk through your ROI dashboard and conversions setup so you can see how we can track your sales conversions from Fomo :)

June 21, 2022

FOMO is a great Shopify app. I highly recommended it to all Shopify store owners that want better conversions.

SoursopStore.com
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Fomo replied July 1, 2022

Thank you so much, SoursopStore.com! We're glad to have you :)

May 25, 2022

Great social proof app, easy integration and customer service is good, highly recommended to everyone.

TwoTags
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Fomo replied July 1, 2022

Thank you, TwoTags! We're glad you're happy with the platform!

May 18, 2022

Easy to install and use the app. Great user experience in the back end. Helps to increase conversion rate.

Jeans4you.shop
Fomo replied July 1, 2022

Thank you, Jeans4you.shop! We're glad you're happy with the UX and your conversion rates!

May 17, 2022

Great app, excellent customer service. Love the modern look and feel. Easy to set up, program etc...

L U C Y K I N G
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 11 months
Fomo replied July 1, 2022

Thank you, LUCYKING! We're glad you're happy with the customer service and we'll let our designer know that you love the modern look!