Brand Friendly Theme Editor
Most social proof plugins look cheap. Fomo has an easy to use editor with themes that convert. Oh, and NO co-branding or coding required.
Measure ROI and Conversions
We crunch billions of data points to provide Insights -- one click optimizations for increasing sales on your store.
Connect your favorite apps
Integrate dozens of Shopify apps in a couple clicks. Show off product reviews, Instagram, and more (besides just sales).
About Fomo Social Proof
You know how seeing a packed restaurant makes you want to eat there? Fomo creates the same dynamic on your Shopify store.
Thousands of stores have used Fomo since 2015 to increase conversions and create instant social proof.
How it Works
Fomo displays recent orders, product reviews, and any other customer behaviors on your storefront. It creates the online equivalent of a busy restaurant, showing prospective shoppers that other people trust your business.
Want to show off more than just Shopify orders? No problem. Fomo integrates with dozens of apps including Zapier, Mailchimp, and Instagram to display newsletter signups, product reviews, live visitors, and more.
- Show off live traffic, i.e. "102 people are shopping on our store right now"
- Location detection shows relevant notifications to each of your visitors
- Window Shopping lets shoppers add items to cart - directly from a notification
- Enable messages like "37 people bought this in the last few hours" in one click
- Connect Google Analytics or Slack to share ROI with the team
- Build Custom Webhooks without writing any code
- Auto-Optimize settings via Fomo's machine learning feature, Insights
- Get more clicks by making the entire notification a button
- Unlock your store's potential by connecting 100's of apps you already use
- Set custom Page Rules to curate browsing experiences
- Support for product variants (+ direct links to variants and variant images)
- Enable 'Broadcast' to post recent activity directly to your Facebook Fan Page
- (Optional) use your customer's avatar or map image instead of a product's thumbnail
Check out a live feed of new features at fomo dot com /changelog.
To read 250+ 5-star reviews visit fomo dot com /customers. For dozens of comprehensive case studies visit fomo dot com /case-studies.
While there are less expensive competitors, we guarantee the most robust features for increasing ROI from social proof.
We also ship. A lot. Check out a live feed of our new features at fomo dot com /new.
Fomo is the original and first social proof app on the Shopify App Store, launched in 2014 under the name 'Notify'. In 2017 we were named the #1 Black Friday / Cyber Monday app on the official Shopify Blog.
In 2019 we launched Honest Marketer (honestmarketer dot com), a growing collection of practical how-to guides that teaches marketers to be honest in their campaigns.
If you have questions about our commitment to giving honest entrepreneurs the credibility they deserve, ping us on live chat at fomo dot com.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Up to 1,000 notifications per month.
Up to 25,000 notifications per month.
Up to 50,000 notifications per month.
Up to 250,000 notifications per month.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Surely Non-Alcoholic Wine
Super useful app that has better reporting and doesn't seem to slow my store down like another one did. Customer support was also great and helped me get it up and running fast. I like it because they don't allow for fake reviews, and conversions (and my revenue) seems to be going up.
Kettle & Fire
Fomo really helped us improve our conversions, especially on our paid advertising landing pages and during product launches. We saw an increase in conversion rate of 20%+, which is great. I think the most useful part of Fomo is that having it live exposes other products in our portfolio to potential customers. We've seen customers increasing their cart sizes after seeing a notification that a customer somewhere bought a product they'd never tried. Lastly, this is the only social proof tool that doesn't seem to slow our site down.
I get more conversions so that makes the product's cost easy to rationale every month. I like that I can control design, pace, and messaging of popups. Support goes the extra mile.