FondMart

FondMart

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
REAI Tech
4.8
May 18, 2022

I used fondmart as my supplier, firstly they delivered wrong item. Now I bought a jacket in March. Haven’t received it. Made order again in April and they’ve been stuck at the sorting centre since the 11th of April when I reach out they ignore me. The after sale service is really bad. I’ve requested a refund still now answer.

SAX
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 14, 2022

The quality of their items is terrible. I placed 2 wholesale order worth thousands of dollars. In the first order, there were threads in the dresses. They promised to improve this in the second order. The issue persisted in the second order. They claimed this is not a "quality" issue. If threads and terrible finishing were not a quality issue, then I am not sure what is. I spoke to them many times, they refused to collaborate. I asked to speak to the manager, Leyi said I am the manager. We cannot do anything for you. This is the level of service you should expect to receive if you work with them. So if you're planning to buy items that ruin your brand image and position it as a very low quality apparel, this is your go-to platform. If there is an option to upload pictures to show the terrible quality, I have a lot of these pictures.

CIEL