FondMart

Clothing wholesale & Dropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Manha's Outfitters

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really like this App and the customer service is awesome. Zona was so helpful and answered all my questions expediently! Glad I found this app!

September 26, 2022

Hi, Manha's Outfitters
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you like our APP and thanks for your recognization for our sales manager! They are indeed helpful and professional. :-)

Voila Designer

Installed recently, smooth installation, lots of choices and very good prices. First order synchronized perfectly. Have one problem outstanding but they are working on it. My private label manager made a suggestion that saved me $350. I had to cancel that order for fraud reasons on the credit card used by my customer but the shipping times quoted for delivery to USA were 4 to 8 days! From China? Wow! I will update this review after some orders have been delivered, plus samples.

September 24, 2022

Hi, Voila Designer
Thank you so much for your review!
Helping our customers save money is what we are always doing. We hope to offer you a competitive price and easy-use app.

If you have any questions, you can contact your private sales manager at any time, who is always helpful and professional. :-)

Belle Gitane

I love this app! It has been a seamless transition from another supplier with the help of my sales manager Zona Hu. The customization option is amazing!!

September 23, 2022

Hi Belle Gitane,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you enjoy all the services at FondMart! We will be sure to pass on the compliment to our dear Zona.
Wish you a big success of your business with the help FondMart!

PINKHIPPO

Location China

This app helps me a lot with my business, it's very convenient and I don't need to do most of the work. Fondmart helps me with it. Plus my sales manager, Zona, is very friendly and easy to work with.

September 18, 2022

Hi PINKHIPPO,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you have an easy shopping experience on FondMart!
We are always trying to make your business easier with us.
We will be sure to pass on the compliment to our Zona.
If you have any questions or feedback, we are always ready to help.

Hi Honey's Label

Location Australia

We used this app as our supplier/distributer for our womens clothing business. Very simple and easy to use. Support staff are great with any questions you might have. Special shout out to Zona Hu our fondmart rep - she always replies quickly and always helps us find solutions to any issues we might have. Great app overall that makes things easy.

September 6, 2022

Hi Honey's Label,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you have an easy shopping experience on FondMart!
We are always trying to make your business easier with us.
If you have any questions or feedback, we are always ready to help.

Lux Loafers

It's my first time using FondMart and it looks very great service, I will recommend to all. Their prices are so low vs the other platforms. the most impressive thing is that they offer customized service: label, tag, packing and shipping bags, logo. I like the customized service.

August 31, 2022

Hi, Lux Loafers
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you have trust on FondMart and love the customization service from FondMart!
We are always trying to help our customers build their own brand with our customized service.

fashionrunway.store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used the app, the app is good, integration seems to be working well. Jane from Fondmart reached out to me about anything she could help with. With less than an hour, we had our design drawn out and order was placed for production. Jane was absolutely wonderful and very helpful throughout the process.

August 31, 2022

Hi, fashionrunway.store
Thank you so much for your review!
We will be sure to pass on the compliment to our Jane.
We are always working hard to give our customers the best shopping experience, and we are so glad that you enjoy using FondMart!
Feel free to reach out again if you need any help. We are always ready to help you.

Fashion Colab

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very reliable supplier with great customer service. Team is very helpful, worked with a few different account managers. Trustworthy company

August 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you have trust on FondMart!

InspoRight

Highly recommended! The app is very easy to use and the support teams respond so quickly. What I most recommended is definitely their fast delivery service. They have almost everything you need for clothing dropshipping fulfillment.

August 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We are always working hard to give our customers the best shopping experience for dropshipping, and we are so glad that you enjoy using FondMart!
Any questions or feedback, we are always here to help.

Prism Jeweller

I started using this dropshipping app not long ago, and so far the service, the app itself and the products have been excellent. I hope FondMart keeps up the good work, and keep improving. I currently have other suppliers as well, but FondMart's prices have been very competitive. So I am rating it a 5 stars.

August 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review!
Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or feedback, we are always here to help.

Previous 1 3