Fontio ‑ Easy Font Changer

The easiest way to add Google or Custom fonts to your store

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

7TEA®

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Geändert: Nachdem der Fehler ausgemerzt wurde, ist diese App zu empfehlen. Man kann fast alle Schriften ersetzen, was sehr gut funktioniert. Support: 1+

June 25, 2022

Gutted that you installed the app for free, did not reach out to our 24 hour US based support team, did not read any of our help guides and then left us a 1 star review 10 minutes later.

We are here 7TEA, we would be happy to help you for free. Please communicate with us.

Sweet Pineapple Shop

I had issue with my custom font caused by another app, but I received very helpful and great customer support from the developers of Fontio!

Pussy Paste

This app is super user friendly and made my site look so cute! They were also super helpful when I had a few questions . Love it because you’re dealing with real humans not robots behind the company. I highly suggest this app if you want to personalize your site .

Sweet Jo Studio

To say that Fontio's customer service goes above and beyond is an understatement. I had a quick question about the sizing of the my font and Venkat was not only patient and helpful, they showed me some coding tips so I could make further changes if needed. I could not be more pleased with the app and the customer service. The premium package is absolutely worth it! Thank you!

December 16, 2021

Thanks guys this means so much!

bbigapparel

Location Italy

I subscribed to this app (you only pay once) and I have to say I was more than satisfied. The support is perfect, I got a reply within 1 minute of my message, and Venkat fulfilled all my requests in no time. Great price for this excellent service.

December 16, 2021

Thanks guys this means so much - we work hard to make the lives of stores like yours easier!