Fontio ‑ Add More Fonts

Fontio ‑ Add More Fonts | Reviews

by Simpli

Quickly change fonts on your store

Sweet Jo Studio

To say that Fontio's customer service goes above and beyond is an understatement. I had a quick question about the sizing of the my font and Venkat was not only patient and helpful, they showed me some coding tips so I could make further changes if needed. I could not be more pleased with the app and the customer service. The premium package is absolutely worth it! Thank you!

bbigapparel

I subscribed to this app (you only pay once) and I have to say I was more than satisfied. The support is perfect, I got a reply within 1 minute of my message, and Venkat fulfilled all my requests in no time. Great price for this excellent service.

Shaperaccessories

I really liked how easy this app is. Due to limited shopify fonts available , It's so simple to add your own custom fonts. Keep it up guys

September 16, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words

RCM BEAUTY AND WELLNESS HUB

Oh my God I love this app so much. I was able to add my custom fonts to my shopify store so easily. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED , WORTH EVERY PENNY !!!!!!!!

September 16, 2021

Thanks for your support. We are really glad to help you out !!

Lamplux

One of the best App i have ever come across, I really love it and like it and I will be waiting for an upgrade.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your support. really appreciate it.

Capsys

This App has some features that made me to fall in love with it, I will definitely give it a Five star and I recommend it also.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for a Fiver Star Review :)

allureglambeauty

Just have to give it the best and see it has great features. Thanks to the developers of the app.. Looking forward to Upgrade to the Next plan, to enjoy more features. WHAT A GREAT APP!

September 15, 2021

Thanks . We appreciate your support for us.

Mod mode Accessories

The App was very good and one of the best apps that helps stores grow, i am very glad i came across this App

September 15, 2021

We are glad we could help you. Thanks a ton!

Decor Therapy

This App was extremely useful and very great for what i want to use it for , i will highly recommend it to store owners

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Little Sprouters

This app is awesome . paid for the premium features and its worth every penny. I am very happy for the service too.

September 12, 2021