FontPicker — Easy Google Fonts

FontPicker — Easy Google Fonts

by RoarTheme

Easy way to add Any Fonts to your store without any coding.

Sincroniza Tech

It was really easy, I just had to watch the video to understand how to see the changes on the store :)

LusarisCandles

very simple to use , i can upload the fonts my designer gave me and the google fonts. working great!

miyoko_sawada

グーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォント

YALLAWASEET

really amazing and great app thank you dear
it is free and can use google font very easily
it is amazing app really

LUNEIA

I used this app to add a custom font onto my site. It is very easy and user friendly, and free! I recommend this to anyone.

TheAirEssentials

The app allowed us to use our custom font on a theme it was not originally available in! Only way we were able to use Shopify!

Gameofknits

I am really impressed. I" ve just read a message from the support of my theme that I need a developer for changing the font of my titles. A few minates later this app helped me find the solution! I wish you all good and I hope it will work properly!

Cindy Poole

I tried Fontify - did not work, no customer support and charged me $10. FontPicker was easy to use, great tutorial videos to guide you through process and it actually worked - for free!

neptyune

One of the best apps I've ever used. Wonderful UI and extremely effective at what it does. Couldn't recommend more.

La Botega di Samuele

It is very easy use this app to add google Fonts. There are many configuration to use for adjust fonts to the site. I have use it. I found it very efficient non invasive ed easy to remove if you think it is not respond for you need.

Previous 1