Recensioner (117)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 9 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 april 2024

Oh, you are very welcome! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed it. It brings me immense joy to know that my efforts have been met with such positive feedback. Your appreciation is a testament to the hard work and dedication I have put into this endeavor. I am grateful for the opportunity to share my passion with others and to receive their kind words in return.

CrystalQuartz Creations
Kanada
30 dagar användning av appen
11 maj 2024

It helps to change fonts much faster and easier than any other option!

My Store
Colombia
12 minuter användning av appen
21 april 2024

Very easy to import Google Fonts. Only need some minor tweaks to my headings for some reasons, nothing can't be solved without a quick fix!

Thanks!

Premiere Hobby Collective
Hongkong SAR
11 minuter användning av appen
6 februari 2024

better than fontify or whatveer that app is called. super ez and simple and actually works

diffuser store
Australien
23 dagar användning av appen
15 maj 2024

really cool. thank you so much for making it for free

kultjur®

Ongles Lab
Frankrike
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
10 januari 2024

Greatest and easiest font app. Free for custom fonts. I have lost couple of hours working on fonts and using other apps. This one made it all up! THANK YOU GUYS!

Way of B Cosmetics
Turkiet
30 minuter användning av appen
26 juli 2023

The best font app out there for Shopify! I'm amazed by how the free app does so much with top-notch support as the cherry on top!

Sweet Escape
Thailand
11 månader användning av appen
25 juli 2023

Great app that allows you to customize your website seamlessly. We were able to implement the customized fonts easily and whenever there was an issue, the customer service team were able to resolve right away. Best part is it's free!

NUNCHI
USA
19 dagar användning av appen
25 juli 2023

This just saved a whole lot of coding! Amazing! I've been Goggling for days and struggling to upload my brand's Google fonts, with this app I managed to complete in under 2 mins!

RectoryFarmBeef