Recensioner (121)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 8 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 oktober 2022

I downloaded this app and it was very easy and simple to operate. I definitely recommend this app to anyone who rather not do the coding.

IRIE THE LABEL
7 månader användning av appen
26 mars 2021

If you're like me and have tried to ad google fonts to your theme through a 100 tutorials but still haven't been successfull - this is the app for you! So easy and it just took me 1 minut to get it up and running!

Grännamålet
Sverige
25 december 2022

I'm so happy with this app, I tried the coding and the result is not what I have expected... Thankfully I found this amazing app!! Thanks so much!!

konooz-sa
Saudiarabien
22 januari 2022

Great! I use these fonts over a lot of installed basic fonts. How would you rate this app? 5 Star Love it

Hodl Frog
30 december 2021

This was a valuable tool to enhance my font selection and speed to load. Thank you. The application was very helpful.

ezsharptoolsdirect.com
16 september 2022

AMAZING APP and great Customer Service!!! Super easy to use and can do pretty much anything font related

ROGUE STUDIO
Schweiz
20 maj 2023

Great app! Works excellent, easy instructions to follow. I recommend you install it so you can get the right combo of fonts.

Good Press Aparrel
18 december 2021

Very useful, still not completely user-friendly to people not as familiar with CSS or HTML but it is very useful for easier customization. Highly recommend.

Piction Art
12 oktober 2022

Great app, works perfectly, and helps a lot to customize the fonts on your store, I recommend it to anyone trying to use custom fonts.

skyns
Brasilien
4 månader användning av appen
3 januari 2023

The best and free thanks guys

hedonism