Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Tushita Webshop

Perfect app to change your fonts!
Works excellent, is easy to handle at very low costs!
Also extraordinary support with excellent results and fast reply!

Hunny Bubba Kids

I contacted their support team to help me with a small issue and they were very effective, professional, and understanding. great app, great support staff.

Wicked Spoon

Excellent, so easy to use and help was instant and really friendly. I love this app. Thank you to Jade for your help :)

No Dupes Apparel

Phenomenal app to use for your website. Tech support is so thorough and always willing to help. Phenomenal customer service!

†he Es†ablishmen†

Easy to use, Instant results. Extremely helpful online chat service if you do get stuck. 10/10. Worth the small investment.

La Société Sauvage

Very easy and intuitive to use (with the element picker). Also the live chat is helping (within minutes (I was during business hour)). 10/10 , I would use again and recommaend

Polly & Co.

Fantastic app! It has allowed me to use custom fonts across my website to ensure brand consistency. Customer service goes above and beyond, making the whole process extremely easy. Highly recommend this app!

Loudmouth Snacks

This app is absolutely imperative for any brands using Shopify and want to utilise custom fonts for ultimate brand continuity. The most awesome thing about this App however is the epic level of customer service provided! These guys (Jade helped me in my case) are just out of this world helpful & friendly. You can really see that they take great pride in providing awesome customer service and ultimately they really want your shop to succeed and are happy to help in the process to ensure all your fonts are installed correctly and applied to the relevant elements. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough or this app highly enough. If you're sitting on the fence about investing it in, don't... just get installed. Very reasonable pricing too. 5/5.

Raie Eyewear

Jade was extremely helpful! She helped so much and I could not be more happy with how fast and efficient she was!

Blumenmaedchen

I had contact with Jade 2 times, she was a great help. Asked very quickly, every problem quickly resolved, I'm thrilled! SUPER, SUPER service and a SUPER TOOL !!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Update: I have already received help from Mrs. Jade several times. always very friendly and ready to help. there are few apps with such good support. thank you again

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17