Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

fountain-head-ny

This app is awesome, I was able to upload the font we needed to match out brand and easily set it up so that it works properly with our shopify website.

r41store

the app works! maybe work on the elements picker ....could be better
fast help and kind assistance. thanks

Nurulanwar-bookstore

The app is easy to use. Customer service was great. My query was attended to within minutes. Definitely made for a pleasant experience.

Nicole and Grace Boutique

I worked with Sarah and she was amazing to work with. Very quick and thorough and answered all my questions! I definitely recommend her!

BREATHTAKINGEARTH

The best app on shopify, amazing customer service, Jade helped me with everything I needed.
More than recommended.

Guava Babe

The best font app!! Also I was super impressed by their customer service and how quickly they respond to any requests.

fairenough.eu

I hade some difficulties but the service from Sarah was soo helpful. Very content with the app. Thank you!

In Your Face Cosmetics

This has CHANGED THE GAME! I have tried importing my own custom fonts into my theme and I am not a coding expert but I can do the basics but it just wasn't working at all no matter what method I tried. After downing the Fontify app it worked within seconds. If you want to save a whole lot of time you NEED this app. Couldn't recommend enough.

GetGlow

It took a while to understand my inquiry about issues I'm having with the font, but Jade went above and beyond to help me sort it out. Thanks

Heatport

This APP is a SCAM. It charged me full amount to be able to even try and it overwrites all fonts in in theme instead of adding the font to the available fonts, therefore the app is RUBISH. Have requested the refund back and the support did not even reply (therefore I feel as robbed). Stay away from this APP. UPDATE: The Developer sent the full refund after placing the above feedback which is good. 3 stars

November 1, 2020

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience, for each font we have the option to overwrite the existing fonts or not and you can completely turn it off so that it doesn't affect the entire site. We are a small business and we don't fool anyone, we don't want to lose our reputation for just $ 10 so hopefully you can use more precise words, and thousands of Fontify users without any problem. We are happy to get a refund if you didn't find the app helpful. If you need any help, email support@the4.co and we'll be sure to help you with any issues with Fontify.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review even though it's a negative one, it will bring the full experience to our customers.

Best regards