Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Dougherty Glassworks

I added this app to my store and it caused issues with icons among other things. I removed the app and now it has left behind residual code breaking a lot of features including CAPS LOCKING customer password fields and making them unable to log in.

RENE LEBLANC

Extremely bad customer support. Support person leaves chat for an hour between correspondence with no notice then just leaves the chat with questions still pending with no answer. Seven hours later, still not able to install the font I purchased and no reply. Not acceptable. Update- They then harassed me with over 20 emails, begging and pleading for "another chance" then an email including insulting my country. "I thought that Canada is a beautiful place and people from there should be so kind.." STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP.

Nasa Depot

ALL REVIEWS ARE FAKE - THIS APP IS GARBAGE AND WILL BREAK YOUR STORE. They charge you $10 to do something that should be able to be done for free on shopify.

Wavy Earplugs

Feels like a scam. Interesting concept, unfortunately very poorly executed.
Once you pay your first bill the price immediately goes up the next day and you keep paying more and more. Would not recommend it.

Shop Low Cost - IG@shoplowcost Sito Ufficiale

I've installed Fontify app but after uninstall some part of code have remained and i can't remove it... i can't re-install app too... how can i do? how can contact by live chat?

BRETT LAUREN

I have reached out to the Fontify team in every possible way - through the support on their website, through the ask for help within the Shopify app and on their "chat" platform. My requests started 4 days ago and I have recived no response in any format. So, now I'm leaving this bad review in the hopes that, perhaps, someone will care enough to respond. Worst service ever. I would leave zero stars if possible.

June 30, 2019

Hi, Firstly we are so sorry for the delayed reply from your request.
We just have some day off for vacation and weekend and now we are back
Can you let me know your issue and we will try to solve it for you very soon
Thanks

The Gift Emporium

DONT GET THIS APP, IT"S NOT FREE AND WILL BREAK YOUR STORE.......................................................................................

Franklyn Athletic

AWFUL APP!!! STAY WELL AWAY!!!

This app seems like it should be common sense... but actually it completely threw my theme off and destroyed my store!!! I am fuming!!!

May 4, 2019

What happened with your store, In the case you have a problem Please contact us via Live Chat. We will help immediately

Tom Foredo

Not free as it claims to be, have to pay $5 to upload the font.

March 1, 2019

Hi,
We apologize for your bad experience, Fontify used to be free, but recently we have to charge a small fee to maintain server money. Hope you understand