Rezensionen (1.119)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Mai 2024

Highly recommended!!
The function is very clear, you can quickly find what you want to set, you can change the font, color, size inside.
One of the standout features is undoubtedly the vast selection of free fonts available. This variety ensures that users have plenty of options to express their unique style and personality, without any extra cost.
And Andy is great. Whenever we encounter any issues or questions, Andy is always there to lend a helping hand.

PonyCycle, Inc.
4 monate mit der App
23. April 2024

Susan helped me to achieve some results by adding custom fonts to my store that I couldn't figure out. Her help was fantastic; she worked with me to help me achieve my goal.

I love this company! Thank you Susan :)

Waxhouse Candle Co.
Australien
7 monate mit der App
29. Mai 2024

You are and awesome support team & you all have a great price plan and customer service is 5 star ***** JADE is the best!!! She Rocks The House! Sincerely Haqinai

Maté Factor
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
8. Mai 2024

Andy from ecomposer helped me on the spot with my issues regarding the installation of my new font. Thank you so much...

TRUE NUGGETS of love
Deutschland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
25. Mai 2024

Great app and great people, had a question about the app and got connected with Susan, she helped me through everything.

I recommend!

tac
10 monate mit der App
13. April 2024

Love this app. Very fast when you need help. Thanks Lily for your great customer service.

Avecpatience
Kanada
8 monate mit der App
3. Mai 2024

The second I opened the Support chat and sent my message, a customer agent got back to me. It took only few seconds for them to get back to me. I am impressed. Also, great app.

Babes United
29 tage mit der App
17. April 2024

I had some troubles to take the app in hand and Lily was so helpful. She took a little time to identify the issues and fix them with a professional attitude.
Really useful app and great customer service, I strongly recommend this app !

L'Armoire Poéthique
Frankreich
2 monate mit der App
13. März 2024

Super helpful customer service. Quick response time. Understanding of the impact other apps may have and what changes need to be made.

Twiggy Tags
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 monate mit der App
30. April 2024

Very nice support! Lily helped me to solve the problem i had applying the font to my e-commerce. I recommend this app.

Life Natural