Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Januar 2024

Jade was super friendly and helpful in helping me get my fonts exactly how i wanted them! she even did some custom code bits for us to get things perfect :)

Opes Robur
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
2. Februar 2024

Really responsive team that helped us with a theme transition and quickly fixed any display issues we had. Would recommend Fontify as a quick and effective solution!

Coaltown Wholesale Partners
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
15. Januar 2024

This works amazingly for my store, and the customer support is awesome. They help with every problem if needed and solve everything quickly. Special Thanks to Jennie :)

KDI
Frankreich
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
28. Dezember 2023

Using Fontify was a last resort after I had tried several times to implement my own fonts by editing the Theme's code. I found the app a little fiddly at first as I was trying to use multiple fonts in different sections, as well as different fonts for mobile optimisation. I solved most of it on my own but ran into one problem. Was hesitant to reach out for help but I did and Jade got back to me within a couple hours, despite it being midnight in their timezone. A couple quick bits of code to copy and paste and it solved my problem right away.

The Bogey Bunch
Australien
7 tage mit der App
25. Dezember 2023

Great application that does what it promises. They have extremely helpful support as well! I would highly recommend this app

meshnebulizerstore
Niederlande
6 monate mit der App
10. Dezember 2023

has a small issue with font file and jade was able to fix quickly thankyou :)

Museums Victoria Store
Australien
9 monate mit der App
15. Dezember 2023

Very helpful for our store. They also provide thorough support.

Southland Organics
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
25. Dezember 2023

Quick and effective. works well and support helped right away got it done !

Uniform blvd.
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
17. November 2023

Jade was extremely helpful and very swift at what she did. I just bombarded her with one issue after another and she just kept on solving them. The app is great but the support is better.

Gears For Ears
Bangladesch
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
15. Januar 2024

Very user friendly app, I've tried others and this is by far the best! Not only that but their customer service is incredible - Jennie went above and beyond to help me and I'm delighted with the service and app. Highly recommended! Thanks!

riseartcollective