Avaliações (1.136)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
25 de junho de 2024

This little app is an excellent addition to a store. It will handle general and particular font needs. Two times, I wanted to apply a font to a very specific area on the screen. The last time I contacted support, Jade was accommodating, and in two minutes, it was all sorted out.

I have never waited more than 5 minutes for support, and it is always with a smile. Jade was excellent, and so was the rest of the team.

It is an excellent app at a great price (I use the paid edition) and can add to the UX/UI visual quality of your store.

Cobwebs Of The Mind
Israel
3 meses usando o app
24 de maio de 2024

Highly recommended!!
The function is very clear, you can quickly find what you want to set, you can change the font, color, size inside.
One of the standout features is undoubtedly the vast selection of free fonts available. This variety ensures that users have plenty of options to express their unique style and personality, without any extra cost.
And Andy is great. Whenever we encounter any issues or questions, Andy is always there to lend a helping hand.

PonyCycle, Inc.
4 meses usando o app
23 de abril de 2024

Susan helped me to achieve some results by adding custom fonts to my store that I couldn't figure out. Her help was fantastic; she worked with me to help me achieve my goal.

I love this company! Thank you Susan :)

Waxhouse Candle Co.
Austrália
7 meses usando o app
29 de maio de 2024

You are and awesome support team & you all have a great price plan and customer service is 5 star ***** JADE is the best!!! She Rocks The House! Sincerely Haqinai

Maté Factor
Canadá
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
25 de maio de 2024

Great app and great people, had a question about the app and got connected with Susan, she helped me through everything.

I recommend!

tac
10 meses usando o app
8 de maio de 2024

Andy from ecomposer helped me on the spot with my issues regarding the installation of my new font. Thank you so much...

TRUE NUGGETS of love
Alemanha
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
4 de junho de 2024

Jade was very prompt with her responses and provided me with code that fixed my issues right away, enabling me to customize my Shopify theme quickly and easily. Thank you very much Jade!!

Bamboo Living
14 dias usando o app
3 de maio de 2024

The second I opened the Support chat and sent my message, a customer agent got back to me. It took only few seconds for them to get back to me. I am impressed. Also, great app.

Babes United
29 dias usando o app
19 de junho de 2024

Susan is really helpful !!!

highly recommend this app to those want cool fonts

ANTARCTICA南極!
Taiwan
12 dias usando o app
13 de abril de 2024

Love this app. Very fast when you need help. Thanks Lily for your great customer service.

Avecpatience