Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Mulan Asian Food New

Nice app. It make easy to use any type of font on your website. The customer service was very quickly

TERJAD

Sarah was such a huge help! I ran into some issues with everything translating properly on mobile version and was starting to freak out a little, but she helped me right away and all my issues were resolved quickly!

Seize the Jewels

I had a very fast response when I needed a specific element color's changed from the rest of the site, as simple as opening the chat, approving the assistant's request to edit my shop, and providing a screenshot of what I wanted changed. Inside of a minute, my request was fulfilled perfectly in a way I can now duplicate on my own if I need a similar change to other text. I can't recommend this app highly enough. It's worth the learning curve. WATCH THE VIDEO if you're lost! A little tricky at the start to realize what is happening, WATCH THE VIDEO so you know what to look for. There is a delay in the modification GUI popping up, so you have a chance to navigate within your site to the page type you want to change fonts on (home page, catalog pages, and product pages are all different, this makes it HIGHLY customizable to suit your needs). When you click the pencil icon, you will get a popup of your site. After a pause of about 20 seconds, once you've stopped navigating to the page type you want to modify, you will see a red rectangle when you hover over a text block. When you click the red rectangle text, it will add all text of that style (header, etc) to the style sheet. For each new text element, you need to click the + in the circle on the right hand side of your screen. Then just hit the Update button in the Fontify font editor window, and wait for the font to change across your pages. It doesn't take long, just give it 30-60 seconds.

IL PESCATORE VERO

It's absolutely perfect, you can change any font on your store and customer service is always there to help you, especially Jade! I recommend it a lot!

Pipster-apples

Great app and fantastic support provided by the lovely Nina! Very quick to reply and super helpful. Highly recommended.

HHMsuper

For jade lady
I met a customer service today. I don’t know much English. I used a translation software to talk. During the process, Jade was very patient and immediately understood my problem. She helped me set the text and format that I wanted on the website. Okay, wow, this is really amazing, but I think it must be very professional to quickly complete the settings I want, I highly recommend everyone. Thanks again jade. I wish everything goes well.

Saturday Sweets

This app has so much value, it's incredible and especially for the price. I had some trouble getting it to work the first time, but Jade from the support team solved all my problems. The element picker feature is such a time saver! I'm so glad I found this app

studiocaprii

Until my store grows I'm using a free Shopify theme and Fontify allowed me to customize the fonts to look way more to my style and brand aesthetic. I did have a few questions and Jade's response was so fast. She assisted and provided step by step guidance.
Will definitely be keeping this app and I have recommended it to a friend.

Condomania.com

We migrated Condomania.com to Shopify recently and our fonts were inconsistent on our product pages and blog pages. This app was able to make our fonts more uniform throughout the website.

My School Memory Box

Customer Service was probably the best customer service I've ever had in my life. I had a lot of troubles as I am not the best with this sort of thing but Jade saved the day many times. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48