Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fontify - Google & Custom Fonts

Mymanu®

Time spent using app 5 minutes

This App has taken our site to the next level. Complex font tasks are now a click on a button. highly recommend.

Woollen + Kind

Location Philippines

Very easy app to use. I ran into a couple of issues which but it wasn't an issue with the app, support was available and quick to help!

BIGOURDAN

Location France

Utilisation facile. J'avais un pb sur les boutons d'achats et le service technique a répondu très rapidement et résolu immédiatement le pb

dawo

Location Norway

Went for the pro version to get my font active. It's working nicely. Great help from Susan and Anne :D Thanks!

BAUER UND METZGER

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 years

Vielen Dank! Super freundlicher und hilfbereiter Support. (Anna) Es wurde sehr schnell eine Lösung für mein Problem gefunden! Danke!

Steel + Spectre

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Just started using Fontify today - had a few issues getting it up and going but David was very helpful via chat.

AYVA DIOR COSMETICS

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I would give them 10000000 stars if i could. Anna is amazing and helped me so much and was so patient with my million questions. Thank you !! love this app.

Maua Organics

Amazing customer service. Were quick to help resolve my issue applying multiple fonts across my site! Appreciate the fontify team and loving my sites new look!

AMRH STUDIO®

Location Netherlands

Highly recommend this App. One of the best on Shopify app store. Thanks again ANNA and Fontify support team, really appreciate your help FAST and efficient. Thanks

Books, Interesting and Odd

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use the app rarely, and needed some support, so I reached out and was delighted to chat with Anna, who assisted the largely ignorant user (me) promptly and efficiently. Kudos to her for also answering some (I'm sure basic) theme questions that I'd minutes ago passed on to the theme developer, which stated a 3 day response time. The live chat was great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70