Fontify ‑ Use any font

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Botanica

Great app, Jade a fontify if very helpful and overall the add and dedicated support is great, definitely recommend!

DID Electrical

Great app. Takes the misery out of changing fonts. Also the support is second to none. Thoroughly recommend.

Hammerstone Coffee

Great product and works like a dream. Very genuine support team and very helpful. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to effectively stylise their site

Savoirx

This error 500 happens when you uninstalled the app and you haven't had it installed again yet Can you please click this link https://fontify.nitroapps.co/logout
Then reinstall the app to be able to change the font again at: https://apps.shopify.com/fontify-change-customize-font-for-your-store/ I had error with installation, but their support is amazing - there is solution. "ERROR 500 cant pay... I dont know what is the problem but when i add font and click to install just opened the website with error message."

Flavours of Mexico

Brilliant app, works like a charm. The help was fast and supper helpful! Cannot rate this enough! Thanks to Jade from Nitro Apps!!

Lu&Co. Boutique

Fontify worked great on our theme and when needing supports help they were there with all the help I needed. Would highly recommend.

Five12 Footwear

Liebe Jane, vielen Dank für deine schnelle Hilfe, um unsere individuelle Font im Shop zu nutzen. Fünf Sterne für dich und deinen kompetenten Rat.

Mirabelle Selects

I used this app for a custom font on my site. It works great and is really easy to use. For anything I was unable to figure out myself, Jade was quick to help with!

ByCuram.dk

Love the app for it lets me chose wich font I like, and then I had a problem with my font not showing right on my webshop, but Jade from Nitro Apps support was a real life saver, and nice and quick to solve the issue. Thanks a million! :-)

Nasj Fashion

Great Application and great support team . Always available to help. The app is well working and represent a great tool for my shop

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55