Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fontify - Google & Custom Fonts

NeomaAccessories

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works really well to add customization to a website. Sarah was very helpful with figuring out what I needed to change!

Custom Collars Australia

Location Australia

I installed the app and at first ran into a minor error, the live support agent was immediately able to help and fixed the issue in no time. Highly recommended.

Created By

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app with simple navigation and great function. I was able to upload and assign custom fonts with ease. Jade quickly responded to my inquiries and helped illuminate the app's functions. Would recommend A+

A.C.T. ESSENTIAL

Location Singapore

Jade was very helpful and solved my issues with the fonts immediately. She also offered to help me with an unrelated issue.

Emmis Giesing

Location Germany

Fontify is a practical app if you want to comply with a brand´s Corporate Design without coding too much. Also great: The customer service, - esp. Jade - who understood my problems immediately and helped with some quick fixes. 100% happy.

Parallel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Extremely great app. I had added some custom build elements and menus to our store that I couldn't quite get right...I sent a chat request on Sunday morning (before 9am EST) and was connected to Jade who solved all my issues with custom coding and with collaborator access made sure I had all the settings correct. Absolutely best app experience. 5 stars to Jade, 5 Stars to Nitro Apps.

FebioStore.it: Condizionatori, Caldaie, Scaldabagni, Sconto in fattura

Location Italy

Fantastic app. Works perfectly! I highly recommend it! Jade is very kind for help you. I really recommend this app

SuperPand

Location Greece

I'm satisfied with the result, communication was perfect. Very friendly and helpful support. Thanks Jade.

Adelfi

Time spent using app About 23 hours

So far I'm pretty stoked on this app. Super helpful support too. Shoutout to Jade for helping me trick out my clients site. Stoked to see what else I can do with this app :)

Collective Society US

From our perspective, Fontify is ABSOLUTELY worth the investment. Rather than sifting through lines and lines of code, the app immediately recast our Brooklyn theme with the font of our choosing. When we ran into some issues trying to increase the font size (important to point out that my partner and I are Shopify, and coding novices), Jade immediately jumped to our help. She resolved the issue in moments, and provided instructions regarding how to address any potential future problems. If you believe that your font language is an important part of your brand image, as we do, BUT...aren't especially Shopify/code savvy, as we're not...Fontify is undoubtedly worth the investment.