Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font | Reviews

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

GaGodeal

I use this app to customize my site font, its easy to use and support team very kind. Love this app. I recommend this app to edit font.

Vulkart

This app is amazing.The best part is their amazing customer support which will go beyond the means to help you.Thank you Daniel for your support.And they have amazing themes on the4.co Will definitely buy their themes once my store starts doing sales.

Ministry.of.Style

Customised my websites fonts to be uniform with the fonts I use throughout my brand. Was easy to use and the support was really helpful and patient. Thanks

Galli Publishing

Used this APP to install a few Google fonts that were not part of the Shopify font pack. Easy to install and works very well even with other APPs like Pagefly.

lllozeau

Great work, they have done it for me quickly :) Communication on point, they are professionnal and very helpful ! I recommand this app to whoever want to customize a specific font on there website !

March 19, 2019

Englify

Great job, guys! Pretty intuitive in usage for me. Support team quickly answers questions! I wanted to plug in Cyrillic font for certain pages only. I managed to do it for 1 minute with Fontify!

Mira Paris

Very good app and great support service! many thanks! I recommend this app which is really useful to custom your website !
Mira Paris

Brooklyn Grooming

Great Customer service. Im a bit of a dummy with web stuff and couldn't figure out how to use the app. I wrote customer service and they helped solve my problems almost immediately. Thanks Daniel T. for the excellent customer service.

EVEREST OUTDOORS

I Use it. very nice with many possibilities. Owner very reactif. Thanks for this work. I recommand it.

Krixot Fragrances

Best app ever !!!! Excellent app & customer support is too good its really recommendable to use.i loved this app.