Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 2, 2020

Awesome customer support from Jade! Fast work and great results. Now everything work seamlessly on my theme.

Alan Walker Official Merchandise
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 2, 2020

Super helpful app! I recommend. I ended up using Jade's services to help with the customisation of my store and she was amazing! Thank you Jade!

Nudie Co
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 1, 2020

Awsome support really fast helping me with the setup and customization of the font. Really recommend if you want to gie your store a go!

THEINDICATORVEST.
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 30, 2020

This app is what you are looking for- if you want to use custom fonts on your site. It is very easy to setup and change fonts, and the support is excellent. Highly recommended!

Bloomfields
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 28, 2020

I used this app to help me customize my fonts and their support team is extremely helpful. They are always guiding you to the right direction and having custom fonts on your website enhances your branding tremendously. I recommend!

NowDrops
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 28, 2020

Helpful and a great app! I love being able to customize the fonts easily in my store. They are quick to help if you need them.

Bellevue Avenue
Time spent using app: About 4 years
November 27, 2020

I have this app on all my websites. Jade is the reason for it. Shes helped me way beyond fixing my font issues and she's a real life saver when you have lethargic developers! Thanks for your help again jade.

dailyshopeasy
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 26, 2020

Its Thanksgiving morning. I'm trying to use Fontify to change my fonts. I'm not having success. Up pops the text screen with a prompt asking if i need help. Twenty minutes later my fonts are changed to exactly how i want them to look by Jade. Thats exceptional customer service that i really really appreciate!!!

nhlegalforms.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 26, 2020

Great app great support! They solved the issue really quickly and the app says what it does. Recommended

M.W.A
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
November 25, 2020

Had some trouble integrating with another app, but Sarah was able to sort it out quickly. Great support! Allows me to have the fonts I want too.

Lavancaire