Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 5, 2020

The team is super helpful and patient! It might not be so straightforward for someone who does not code but contacting support is very easy and they will guide you or set up the fonts themselves! Sarah did a great job! Thank you!

Detalles & Estilos
Peru
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 5, 2020

This app is awesome, I was able to upload the font we needed to match out brand and easily set it up so that it works properly with our shopify website.

fountain-head-ny
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 5, 2020

the app works! maybe work on the elements picker ....could be better
fast help and kind assistance. thanks

r41store
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 4, 2020

The app is easy to use. Customer service was great. My query was attended to within minutes. Definitely made for a pleasant experience.

Nurulanwar-bookstore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 30, 2020

I worked with Sarah and she was amazing to work with. Very quick and thorough and answered all my questions! I definitely recommend her! 12/30/2020 I just worked with Sarah again, and she is superb! She is very quick to resolve my font issues!

Nicole and Grace Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 2, 2020

The best app on shopify, amazing customer service, Jade helped me with everything I needed.
More than recommended.

BREATHTAKINGEARTH
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 2, 2020

The best font app!! Also I was super impressed by their customer service and how quickly they respond to any requests.

Guava Babe
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 2, 2020

I hade some difficulties but the service from Sarah was soo helpful. Very content with the app. Thank you!

fairenough.eu
Germany
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 1, 2020

This has CHANGED THE GAME! I have tried importing my own custom fonts into my theme and I am not a coding expert but I can do the basics but it just wasn't working at all no matter what method I tried. After downing the Fontify app it worked within seconds. If you want to save a whole lot of time you NEED this app. Couldn't recommend enough.

In Your Face Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 1, 2020

It took a while to understand my inquiry about issues I'm having with the font, but Jade went above and beyond to help me sort it out. Thanks

GetGlow