Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Live Wanda

Excellent customer service from the developers when we contacted them for help with uploading a custom font.

The Flying Pie Guy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fontify have gone above and beyond to help get my custom fonts working on my site. They have offered on going support throughout.
Would highly recommend

Floyd Shooting

Time spent using app About 1 month

I struggled with adding custom fonts. Not only did this help, but the support was super fast and very helpful.

Zorali

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Amazing app! Answer to our prayers. Incredible support team who go over and above as well. Incredible CX.

Black Lava Vape

This app is not only great, but the support staff goes above and beyond. Highly recommend using if you are looking to change up the looks a bit and don't know coding.

CollarX

Location France

Their support team has always been very expedient,accurate, and helpful. I thank them for taking the time to help improve our stores.

Olana.

Such a good app that has enabled me to custom design my website using my preferred font choice. The support team are amazing too!

Detroit Metro Ice Cream

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had an issue with the app not displaying fonts on the website and the support team went above and beyond to take care of the issue and keep me as a customer. I highly recommend their team.

GaGodeal

Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app to customize my site font, its easy to use and support team very kind. Love this app. I recommend this app to edit font.

Vulkart

This app is amazing.The best part is their amazing customer support which will go beyond the means to help you.Thank you Daniel for your support.And they have amazing themes on the4.co Will definitely buy their themes once my store starts doing sales.