Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

The Bygone T

I needed help with getting the custom styles to show up on my page. Support was great and super fast. Thank you!

NeckConfort®

This app is really easy to use and whenever I had a problem, the customer service solved it super fast and effectively. Perfect if you don't know much about coding and want a clean website. I highly recommend!

peBe

Really easy to use, does the job and when I've had Qs or issues they've been resolved asap. Much simpler than trying to custom your code to get the fonts you need.

Born In Live In

Help is always available at any hour and they always come through and resolve my issues. The app works as intended and I would recommend it to others.

WAY

Love being able to use my brand's fonts on my site. Great customer service helping my fix issues when the fonts weren't showing up!

mount mina

After contacting fontify support, Jade responded immediately and solved the problem in really short time. Which I really appreciate. So helpful and responsive. I highly recommend.

crowntherascals

This works really well. Just make sure you choose the right tags and elements or else sometimes they disappear also.

Just Bee Honey

This app is really simple to use and quickly and easily customises all the fonts on the website. I had some additional customisation and questions and the Fontify team responded to my emails really quickly and were very helpful. I would recommend!

OMAR BLACKS

Ive been using Fontify for a while now and If I could, I would give 10 stars, it has help massively with being able to use my custom font across my website and has changed the look of my website design. Very easy to use and performs well. I RECOMMEND!

rbxleather

thank you Jade. belive or not i can find it now. Good custumer service!! stay healty and good. see you guys