Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

uncorde

Excellent support. I had issues with my theme, but Jade was patient and shared code snippets to get the fonts working right away. Highly recommended.

Millimetre.gr

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 6 hours

This app works really great. Also, I had a problem, I chatted with them and they helped me immediately.

Dubai Animal Mart

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very useful app. I used to to customize the arabic language on shoify. The staff is very helpful. Highly recommended

Official 5SOS Store - US

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I use Fontify on dozen's of my stores. It's the best app around for Fonts. They also have prompt customer service that will help you immediately via their chat . Jade came up huge for us on our last launch.

YinSkin.co

Location Australia

Staff Jade from Nitro Apps helped me heaps with this app! Using it has really made my website look so much more professional and unique, love it!

skyttencouture

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

the app well help u solve ur fonts problem we have an issue with multiple providers and even shopify support wasnt fast enough they are great recommended and their support is amazing and really good 100% amazing service

Surftreats

Location France

The best app to upgrade your shopify! The team is here no matter what to help you, and the fonts of my site were changed in no time! Thank you very much, it's a life changing app and team! Cheers from France

ASI - Australian Skin Institute

Location Australia

Great app to customise your fonts, it works as it should. Jade from support was super helpful in solving some problems I had that were not caused by the app.

Home And Spaces Company

Wonderful app that is relatively the absolute easiest to use. I spoke with Jade today who helped me through my obstacles. My website has turned out amazingly because of Fontify. Thank you, Fontify!

Cheeky Chompers

Fast & helpful support that allowed us to get the app up and running quickly on our store. Cool app!