Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font | Reviews

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

EVOKE

Great customer service. Very quick, helpful and friendly.
I use the app since I started my shop and I love the fonts. I can recommend it.

my-storee

Jade was super helpful and patient :D im a newbie and she helped me in the most -for me- important issues. 5* for the app and for Jade.
Thank

Healthyroo Pty Ltd

You can write your copies in zipify in whatever fonts, publish the pages to your shopify and Fontify takes over from there? Wow.. How cool is that? And, Jade helping you throught installation and fixing issues for you - where else can you find such support? Blown away!!

paraisocreations

Good product with even better customer support! Was struggling figuring out how to add custom fonts easily - and saved lots of time with this app.

Outfit

Great app! Does what it says and very easy to install for those of us who have picky tastes in fonts!

UTOPIA

absolutely hassle free experience, changed fonts on the whole site within 15 minutes I belive,
awesome customer service, my question was solved within a minute

Perpetual Kid®

Amazing support! Jade was extremely helpful in not only helping me by troubleshooting (I was the issue, not the app) as well as helping me understand more about how to avoid my issue in the future. Using Fontify is the easiest way to update your site and not look like an out of the box theme!

Sole Envy Uk

Jade was great super quick and made it really easy to follow. Great to have support on hand. Explained everything :)

baby-fresh.shop

Easy to work with, nice, fast and helpful support. Jade is the best, she solved 100% of my problems and answers all my questions.

shopliftersonline

This Plugin is AMAZING. Can customize all the websites fonts easily! Can make it responsive to Mobile / Desktop. Moreover - the customer service is literally incredible! Jade has helped me within minutes, way beyond what she needed to! Easy 5 Stars!!