Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

GIJ(L)

I had troubles integrating new fonts and buying this app did what I needed.
Great service. They helped me immediately! Many thanks, Sarah!

Land of Yellow

the app is working very stable, customer support is always helpful and deserve five stars. highly recommend it

GRAUX | Inspiring Guitar Loops

Great app, was able to install fonts on my website in just a few clicks. Honestly I recommand this app to everyone who wants to have customs typographies out there.

SANG-SANGHOO

Excellent customer service! i got some troubles after installing the app. But the CS team did a great job within 30 minutes.

bubuleh

Amazing customer service! Jade was so helpful, knowledgable, and made setting this app up so easy. Highly recommend.

Kara Tepe Kids

So helpful & responsive! When my font wouldn't load correctly I received some code for me to put it to fix the text that needed it. Thank you!

Planty Plush

Fantastic customer service! I was experiencing some technical issue on my shopify store so I reached out to fontify CX team via the live chat on their website. Within 2-3 minutes, one of the reps responded and she fixed the issue right away. You will not regret using their app!

Kiralea's Kandles

I had a lovely lady by the name of Jade who helped me with all my question and she was honestly amazing!

Texas Bath House Soap

Jade from Nitro App was very helpful in helping me change the font for my online store. It now looks just like I want it. Thank you so much JADE!!

♡ Black & Kawaii Cosmetics ♡

This app has been an amazing help for my small business. I struggled for 2 months trying to incorporate my custom font into the mobile version of my website. I even sought the help of a coder, but nothing worked. Once I found Fontify everything I was looking for was done within a matter of 5 minutes and a few clicks. Jade was awesome! She was able to help me get my website up and running exactly how I wanted it.