Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Cliterally The Best

Time spent using app 38 minutes

I had a go at adding custom font through the code myself but couldn't get it to work, this app works wonders and great value for money. The customer service is 5* and helped me with any styling I needed quickly and smoothly!

Kimberly's Diamond Corner

I used this app to apply our brand standard fonts to our Shopify website. Everything worked wonderfully. I needed a little help with a couple of customizations and the customer support was terrific. Solved our problem - quick and clear. Thank you!

Riders Saddlery

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Fontify saved me so much time and effort adding custom fonts to an older theme which was giving me trouble. I did have a couple of questions, but Jade was quick to answer, efficient and extremely helpful. If you want a seamless experience, this is the way to go!

SHOESPLEASE

Location Germany

Thanks for quick and professional help. quick intro, short problem description, quickly solved. nicely done.

Domicile LA

Thank you so much to Jade customizing all my fonts to fit my website, she was was so quick and thorough!

AMRHSTUDIO

Location Netherlands

Highly recommended this app, Fast and Efficient!
This app save my time. THANKS ! NITRO APP Support Team YOU ARE THE BEST. I'm glad to be part of.

ICONIC FAITH

Location France

I love this app it saves me a lot of time. Plus customer service is very responsive. I recommend it.

Herbal Fusion

Location New Zealand

The App is really useful if you want to customise your fonts. I’m with the most basic Shopify theme Debut and it doesn’t support some of the features of the app but the Fontify's customer service is perfect and compensates these. Jade is brilliant - highly competent and promptly helpful!

Tilda and Theo

Time spent using app About 1 year

Die App ermöglicht eine tolle Individualisierung der Website. Zudem ist der Kundenservice einfach fantastisch. Ich hatte schon öfter kleine Frage, da ich in html nicht sehr sicher bin. Mir wurde immer sehr höflich, schnell und mit einer einfachen Anweisung geholfen! Wirklich toll.

rosarauscher

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great App. Is just doing what its promise. Top, fast, Support.
Jade was very helpful. Thanks for that!!