Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font | Reviews

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

arnavimm

great customer support. I had an issue with the fonts not uploading correctly to the website and the team was very professional and helpful with resolving the issue.

Mollycoddle Meg

This is a brilliant app. The 'element picker' is a great way to make font changes fast without using code. Love it!!

Felicity the label

Jade helped me so so much. forever grateful for her help. Fast and amazing customer service!!!!!!!!

Buttermilk Sky

Very Useful App. Great Customer support!! Please make it available to set different font-sizes for your headings (h1..h2..h3..) in the future as a feature.
Have a great week guys!

BIGTENT

Had a great experience with Fontify, their service ran nice and smoothly. Jade was very helpful throughout the process.

pierbes

I used this app and ask for some help, In 5 min Jade has sent me email and help me a lot!
Thank you for this support! Love you

Pirata

Awesome customer service. Nice & quick support. Thank you very much Jade for sorting my various issues!

Münn

I have use this app several times on different stores to make them look different and not like a plain theme. It is really easy to use, works perfectly and support is the best.

COBLO

Great service and app. Font was adjusted in a few minutes with great help of Jade. I would recommend it to everybody

Besty

Great app and great support! Very easy to use. I recommend if you need to change your fonts easily plus they're always happy to help