Fontify ‑ Use Any Font

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Clawstrophobic

This app is great, in theory it's easy to use but I had some issues with it not working. I contacted support and they fixed the issue right away, so I'm happy in the end!

Hindcreates

very helpful customer service when available. used the Arabic font on my website. had a bit of a learning curve at first but with the help of the customer service things were solved in a min.

BePositive

Great Application and great support team . Always available to help. The app is well working and represent a great tool for my shop

Nakana Bracelets

I was excited to try the app. It did most of what I was hoping but wasn't perfect. Missed several headers and it was not picking them up in the custom feature very well. Ultimately decided to go with a different font, but would be willing to try using this app again. It did mostly well!

Topical Sun

We encountered an issue and was assisted immediately. Jade was very helpful when taking a look at the issue. App seems to work well so far.

moodymelons

At first I was kinda unsure about even getting this app. But then I got it, and when I say it's worth it... It is! It changes my store to be exactly the way I would like it to be. I use this app to change my webpage's font. Fontify does a great job of having a great team, who does their best to help me the best they possibly can. Thanks to Jade especially for helping me out with all my questions. 10/10 will recommend this app!

Sustainavigator

Really easy to overwrite. I encountered a problem that all my social media icons had disappeared after installing the app and in my shop, there were strange signs (+ / numbers were not displayed anymore). Jade replied to my help request even on January 1st (wow, thanks!!) - and with erasing one code snippet (an attached screenshot helped me fix it easily), it was all fine again! super support!
Maybe include this important and easy information right away into the description of the app so others don´t have the headache I had :-). Best wishes. Anke www.sustainavigator.com

Isidore & Augustine

Jade was very helpful and patient in helping me add custom fonts to various parts of my site! I do think this app is better for changing a few/specific parts (like a header), rather than the fonts across the entire website, because of how the app functions (at least from what I could see! It was a little confusing, but Jade helped to change every part that I requested :)).

Shebuildstoohawaii

Jade was a great help. I needed assistance to fix one of the link tabs on my website since the font was not matching and she was able to give me instructions to fix it. When it did not work she went into the site and found where I went wrong. Thank you Jade!

Label Dancewear

This is a nice app, I like the price for the custom fonts I can now use on my shop. It makes it look unique and sets the tone I want. The app itself is simple enough, Im the worst with tech and the team can talk you through anything that is confusing or not working right away. Over all did not take long to customize all my fonts and was completely worth it! looks amazing now!

Previous 1