Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fontify - Google & Custom Fonts

Caliroots.com

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great stuff. Easy installation. Also, a hidden gem is the class selector toool. Great/helpful CS staff.

KER

Location Italy

I had some problems with the app. There could be some problems/bugs but Susan helped me to solve different problems! Good work!

Yuga Living

Location Netherlands

In het begin werd er verteld dat ik in drie simpele stappen mijn eigen font kon doorvoeren in mijn webshop. Dit ging niet meteen goed en vandaar dat ik geen 5 sterren geef. Toen ik met mijn vraag naar de klantenservice ging hielpen ze mij goed, nu is alles geregeld!

ÍGNEA

Location Mexico

Anna's support was amazing! The app functionality not so much. I wasted a lot of time following instructions, again and again, and nothing was happening. The first girl that try to help me seemed like didn't actually have the skills and knowledge to actually help, I wasted a lot of time talking to her. Anna instead, resolved all my issues in just a few minutes, and she was very kind, my site looks perfect now thanks to her, but the app wasn't functional nor user friendly at all for me but at the end I got the results I was looking for.

VIXIN

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great app! Although the fonts are having trouble syncing with my website. Luckily, chat support is great. Susan was prompt in making the needed adjustments. She instantly relieved my frustration.

Clawstrophobic

This app is great, in theory it's easy to use but I had some issues with it not working. I contacted support and they fixed the issue right away, so I'm happy in the end!

Hindcreates

Location Bahrain

very helpful customer service when available. used the Arabic font on my website. had a bit of a learning curve at first but with the help of the customer service things were solved in a min.

BePositive

Location Italy

Great Application and great support team . Always available to help. The app is well working and represent a great tool for my shop

Nakana Bracelets

I was excited to try the app. It did most of what I was hoping but wasn't perfect. Missed several headers and it was not picking them up in the custom feature very well. Ultimately decided to go with a different font, but would be willing to try using this app again. It did mostly well!

Topical Sun

We encountered an issue and was assisted immediately. Jade was very helpful when taking a look at the issue. App seems to work well so far.

Previous 1