Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 26, 2023

This app is simple and very intuitive. Great overall for its purpose and amazing support (shoutout to Andy!)

MIOFAR
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 25, 2023

Great app and worth the one time purchase to upload your own fonts. Had struggled for weeks trying to upload our on font (not linkable via google or adobe). The app is easy to use and even when I faced difficulty in applying specific fonts to certain text elements the support I received was quick, helpful, and resolved the problem. Highly recommend!

Resource Furniture Canada
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 25, 2023

Great app! Easy to install! I had a bit of a problem in that my font showed right in the shop, but support helped me quickly and was very nice. Now everything works fine. Thank you so much!

Montessori Generation
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 25, 2023

I have spent weeks trying to figure how to upload my font on the store Yoginow.studio so I can't be more grateful to have found Fontify !
Not only it does what they promise but when I needed help, their customer service was fast and really efficient. Shout out to ANDY who was awesome

Kenza - Yogi Now Studio
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 24, 2023

The app is very easy to use with loads of available fonts. There is only a small one off fee to download your own custom fonts too. The customer service is very efficient, helpful and friendly. I would definitely reccommend!

The Hallowed Crystal
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 19, 2023

Incredible Customer Service, 100% recommended. Can't be happier with the result.
Really grateful for Anna's help, she is a Superstar!!

jobesports
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 18, 2023

This is a great app. It has an easy UX and their support is awesome (shout-out to Anna). We'd definitely recommend it!

Highside Putters
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 16, 2023

There were some conflicts with my Theme but David had me up and running within minutes. So quick and easy! Thanks david

DV Horticulture
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
January 15, 2023

Susan was awesome, customer support is amazing! fixed all my issues very quickly. Had an issue with two fonts and get it sorted. App is really good!

Cybernetic harts
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 13, 2023

Great app, excellent customer support, fast response to the problem. Get i now! you won't regret it...

Slip-On Laces