Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for Shopify stores has never been so easy.

Zorali

Amazing app! Answer to our prayers. Incredible support team who go over and above as well. Incredible CX.

Black Lava Vape

This app is not only great, but the support staff goes above and beyond. Highly recommend using if you are looking to change up the looks a bit and don't know coding.

MORE Chocolate

Struggled 3 days to add a font. In this app it took a minute!! Even the support is great. Replied within 1 minute and always there to help!

CollarX

Their support team has always been very expedient,accurate, and helpful. I thank them for taking the time to help improve our stores.

Olana.

Such a good app that has enabled me to custom design my website using my preferred font choice. The support team are amazing too!

Detroit Metro Ice Cream

Had an issue with the app not displaying fonts on the website and the support team went above and beyond to take care of the issue and keep me as a customer. I highly recommend their team.

GaGodeal

I use this app to customize my site font, its easy to use and support team very kind. Love this app. I recommend this app to edit font.

Vulkart

This app is amazing.The best part is their amazing customer support which will go beyond the means to help you.Thank you Daniel for your support.And they have amazing themes on the4.co Will definitely buy their themes once my store starts doing sales.

Ministry.of.Style

Customised my websites fonts to be uniform with the fonts I use throughout my brand. Was easy to use and the support was really helpful and patient. Thanks

Galli Publishing

Used this APP to install a few Google fonts that were not part of the Shopify font pack. Easy to install and works very well even with other APPs like Pagefly.

Previous 1 3