Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

doggybags-store

Jade was super helpful! Great app - would definitely recommend - easy to install and any problems are swiftly resolved :o)

Urban Revivo Fashion

Amazing app that saved so much time and hassle for me. I get to use our own custom fonts without having to deal with any complicated CSS. Plus, their customer support is second to none. They can fix any issue that I've come across. Can't say enough good things about them.

Uli

Amazing Customer Support. Jade was so patient with me and helped in a very short time with an issue I had since 2 days !! Many thanks.

prismstuff

Amazing app and customer support is really nice, proactive and guided us to solve our problem in just few moment!

eWood Collection

I had a bug problem when i changed the font only in Greek language. But Jade fixed it in less than one minute.Very quick and high quality support.

Salty Minx

Easy to use, great that you can customise each element. Super helpful friendly support. Would recommend.

Little Paddocks Flowers

Great app, easy to use and has a variety of different fonts. I had an issue and the support was great as well!

Stewart Enslow

Very helpful with setting up fonts, Jade answered all my questions perfectly and now my site looks great!

veritebranded

This is an amazing application for adding fonts to website. Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Hermedbio

Absolute legends, thanks for helping with setting up fonts and other features at my website. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53