Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for Shopify stores has never been so easy.

Diertjesgeluk

I used this app to customize my product description. With the very fast help of the app owner i get a perfect result!

Forgers Guild

Great support, they are responsive and to the point. Very nice to have app, I really recommend it.

Just Health

Very happy with the results of this app and the team behind it. The developers went out of there way to make sure I was satisfied. Highly recommend to anybody.

loulouby

Qi was an amazing helpHe supported me with all my qustions/tried out many things&reacted very quick.

Wildflame

I had some difficulties installing the app, contacted the Developers directly and they went above and beyond to install it and get it working for me. Works perfectly now and great customer service. 5 Stars

Coffee and Crystals

Qi is awesome! We were having trouble and he helped us change all fonts into our brand - he was great to work with and so responsive. Highly recommend this app!

Feliz Tots

Very good app with excellent support from their staff, Qi. Was clueless on to use this app to change my site's font. Got help from Qi, and he guided me through. Really appreciate it.

Wok and Burger Boys

really helpful and friendly support, thank you :)
the fonts integration works good and you have a lot of possibilities.

lollygag

I have used this app to change a few of my site fonts to google fonts, some were easy and for some I needed help, I got great support from Qi & henry both were quick to respond and help, as well as follow and make sure I'm happy.

arganessentials.nl

really handy app and helpfull staff, im not really good at the code so this app is really helpfull, because i can just select the fonts i want to change on my own website

Previous 1 3 4 5 6