Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Floralis Beauty

Fantastic app and customer service. Great if you are looking to add an extra layer of customisation in a quick and easy way.

1Blue

Absolutely fantastic app for easily uploading custom fonts. I could not for the life of me figure out how to specify different fonts for the English and Japanese versions of our Shop, but Jade swept in and saved the day. 10/10 recommend!

The Twisted Tulip

Awesome service! Jade is so helpful and does exactly what you asked for!
Highly recommend this app!!!!

LOVOIRX

I love the access to chat whilst designing, super helpful and convenient. jade assisted me in assigning my font to the specific sections

santé-biencultiveeFR

Easy to use and highly flexible app to customize your font and make it more reflective of your brand. Customer service was amazing: fast responsive and fixed all my issues. I am delighted with this app.

WineLobby

Jade from the support team helped me within minutes with custom code. Very nice app, you can add any google font you like in your theme (free or 3rd party).

Home Street Home Music

The app is a game changer and Jade is fantastic! Really love the custom font upload feature as well as the free access to Google Fonts.

Flower Guy

Jade was awesome and the service excellent. Thank you so much! Grateful for exceptional care and kind service.

Unsuspicious Gear

The support on Fontify is fantastic! Jade responded very promptly and was hugely helpful getting my fonts to work correctly with my site. Nicely done.

Worth the money!

TØP BLVD

I downloaded this app, I wasn't sure how to use it. This was on a Sunday AFT around 12am EST. Luckily, I received a response from Jade - she is apart of the support staff. She assisted me immediately and provided thorough details with changing the font/font size. Please don't overpay these other developers/freelancers money just to adjust your font/fontsize for your site. This is the perfect affordable help with a great staff to assist you. Last time I paid a developer from Freelancer about $50 USD just to change the font. This app is great and awesome staff!! Thank you :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11