Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

crunchplatters

Service team were super helpful for helping me get different fonts in different areas - was struggling to do it on my own! Super responsive :)

everbluedigital2

This app is brilliant & the support is even better. Jade over at Fontify is super helpful & responsive and went above & beyond to assist me.

Chalk & Coffee

It workes very well und the support just is really good. I had a few questions with personalizing my site with the app and I got really fast and friendly help!

The Ocean

Very recommended apps. Also the staff is very helpful for installing the fonts. I gave 5 stars for your apps and service. Thanks

Sunshine In Boots

Easy to use and support was SUPER! I didn't know that you had to upload your fonts twice, once for mobile and once for desktop. Support really was so helpful!

CaptCan Comics Inc

Easy to use to modify fonts. Support is very helpful if there is something you cannot find yourself.

Denise

Super helping! Thank you so much for the help and especially to Jade who has helped me through the whole process.

The Functionist Foods

I downloaded the App this evening and it was seamless. It's my first time building a website on Shopify so I needed a lot of help and Fontify's service was outstanding. They helped change all my fonts (not supported by Shopify or google) and were so easy to work with. They completely changed the look of our website and made fixing my issues a total breeze. I would 100% recommend them to anyone who's new to web development!!

שיאננדה

very easy to use app and good costumer support, help me in no time, i needed for a long time to change my font

Label House

One of the best app on the Shopify store. Really Great and prompt customer service. Keep up the good work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41