Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Lifebetweenplants.

Sarah helped me tremendously! Even though im on the free plan, she responded within 1 minute- and gave me the answers I was looking for a long time. Awsome! Keep m going you guys <3

procuratorial

This app is just wonderful! An easy way to really make a shop stand out by customizing the typography. In addition, I had a question, and my message was returned with helpful information, very quickly, and friendly. I would highly recommend for anyone who doesn't want to, or doesn't have the time, to learn how to code.

MNML Planner

Amazing App, outstanding Customer Support! It is extremely easy to use and Jade was stellar in answering all my questions.

Listasafn Íslands

The application is simple and easy to use. Very good customer service that answered all of my questions.

Magpie & Mama

This app is amazing and very easy to use. I've managed to install all of my custom fonts and the chat support is incredible. Jade responded instantly and helped me with something that I couldn't quite figure out

BLUE FARM

10/10 customer service. Thanks Jade for helping me make my shop look more professional and aesthetically pleasing.

SNIKT Comics

Great app and very affordable option to having someone code Shopify. After one practice run we have the process down.

8greenbottles Gastroshop

This app is very easy to use and comes with a super helpful live chat for support! Definitely recommend.

Karoo Ostrich

Amazing app and easy to use. A lot of fonts to choose from. Also very good customer service. Will recommend to everyone.

Mountain Minx

Good app, easy to use and is good value. I had a code issue at the start but it was fixed straight away with help from support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20