Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

The Twisted Tulip

Awesome service! Jade is so helpful and does exactly what you asked for!
Highly recommend this app!!!!

LOVOIRX

I love the access to chat whilst designing, super helpful and convenient. jade assisted me in assigning my font to the specific sections

santé-biencultiveeFR

Easy to use and highly flexible app to customize your font and make it more reflective of your brand. Customer service was amazing: fast responsive and fixed all my issues. I am delighted with this app.

WineLobby

Jade from the support team helped me within minutes with custom code. Very nice app, you can add any google font you like in your theme (free or 3rd party).

Home Street Home Music

The app is a game changer and Jade is fantastic! Really love the custom font upload feature as well as the free access to Google Fonts.

Flower Guy

Jade was awesome and the service excellent. Thank you so much! Grateful for exceptional care and kind service.

Unsuspicious Gear

The support on Fontify is fantastic! Jade responded very promptly and was hugely helpful getting my fonts to work correctly with my site. Nicely done.

Worth the money!

TØP BLVD

I downloaded this app, I wasn't sure how to use it. This was on a Sunday AFT around 12am EST. Luckily, I received a response from Jade - she is apart of the support staff. She assisted me immediately and provided thorough details with changing the font/font size. Please don't overpay these other developers/freelancers money just to adjust your font/fontsize for your site. This is the perfect affordable help with a great staff to assist you. Last time I paid a developer from Freelancer about $50 USD just to change the font. This app is great and awesome staff!! Thank you :)

Moonshine Botanicals

The support team makes this app the best ever! They are always available to help and sort things out quickly - it takes your website from being generic to something special - highly recommend.

Jägermeister Shop

This app is amazing! But the support team is even better. I had some issues installing multiple fonts but Helen helped me soooo many times.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11