Fontify ‑ Use Any Font

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

حماية بلو

OMG, I really love how they works, they do everything just to make the website looks cool as a font ♥
thanks again

Tom Percy

Excellent application and Andy's support is outstanding. In no time at all, he helped me implement the changes swiftly, a true professional. This is an excellent app if you want to update your fonts quickly. I highly recommend it. The Price was well worth it!!

kforiginalart

The support from the Fontify is unmatched! Any questions we have had they are quick to answer. Highly recommend!

Vue Swiss

Location Denmark

Amazing customer service! Probably the best customer service I've ever dealt with. I had some issues with some fonts, but Fontify was live on the chat for a few hours to help me make sure my site looked good with the fonts I wanted. Just amazing!

Qria

Location Germany

This app is very simple, it works like a charm. The fonts are displaying correctly. Great customer service.

UNLTD. Beer

This is a great app to customise our store front, very happy with service too, always speedy in responding to support requests

Vertys Shop

Location Romania

Very easy to use the app and with excellent support, especially from Andy! Very useful if you're from a country that need special characters in the font you want to use.

The Happy Elephant

Great customer service, very happy with the app. I've had several questions and they've been quick to respond and helpful for each.

CatBox LLC

At first I was a little confused on how to use it, but their support staff was really quick to help me figure it out and now it's super easy! Would definitely recommend it for those who aren't good at coding like myself.

Rider Shop HK

Location Hong Kong SAR

Really easy to use. When we came across a specific issue for our site, the customer service team was really responsive and nice. They updated us throughout the process and eventually solved this issue. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62