Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for Shopify stores has never been so easy.

Re—Pull Library

App is easy to use. Had some problems with our font not updating on the mobile version of our website, but the issue was solved quickly by the support team.

Momochewy Kawaii Shop

Great APP. Support was quick to help and resolved issues within minutes. I recommend this app if your looking to install a custom font. Its better than hiring a free lancer.

environmente

This really helped me transform my website for the next level ! PLus + the support this is very helpful! fixed my issue in no time

Chantry House

Really useful, the developers are always on hand to help me update the website when I need them. Recommend

OISELLE

Easy to use and their help has been really above and beyond. Their customer service is super responsive and quick to help out.

Rollatte

Awesome and very useful app that lets you add any font of your choice very quickly, with no need for complex coding, and blends smoothly within your theme. It instantly applied the font I wanted to all the headings on my website. The app also gives you a lot of flexibility, as you can choose exactly which kinds of headings and text would be applied with each font, and with a bit of coding you can also change the font's size and styling. The support team has also been great, helping me apply the font to one heading that 'escaped' it. And it comes completely free of charge if you only need to add Google fonts.

Live Wanda

Excellent customer service from the developers when we contacted them for help with uploading a custom font.

Japanese Green Tea Shops

I was having a very hard time getting a font that would look good in my store, and alignment was a nightmare with the stock fonts I had to choose from. This app (the free plan!) helped me get everything looking perfect!

The support I received was fast, professional and courteous.

A small drawback is that you have to upgrade to install a custom font, but that wasn't a problem for me at all.

I've used many of the "Nitro" apps and I'm always very happy with the results and customer service. Highly recommended!

The Flying Pie Guy

Fontify have gone above and beyond to help get my custom fonts working on my site. They have offered on going support throughout.
Would highly recommend

Floyd Shooting

I struggled with adding custom fonts. Not only did this help, but the support was super fast and very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4