Reviews (1,140)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing online store aesthetics by easily customizing and integrating a wide range of free and custom fonts, boosting branding efforts without coding. The ability to upload personal fonts and the responsive, effective customer support, particularly through an accessible chat feature, are frequently praised.

May 4, 2019

AWFUL APP!!! STAY WELL AWAY!!!

This app seems like it should be common sense... but actually it completely threw my theme off and destroyed my store!!! I am fuming!!!

Franklyn Athletic
19 minutes using the app
Nitro Apps replied May 4, 2019

What happened with your store, In the case you have a problem Please contact us via Live Chat. We will help immediately

October 8, 2019

I've installed Fontify app but after uninstall some part of code have remained and i can't remove it... i can't re-install app too... how can i do? how can contact by live chat?

Shop Low Cost - IG@shoplowcost Sito Ufficiale
Malta
4 minutes using the app
December 8, 2020

ALL REVIEWS ARE FAKE - THIS APP IS GARBAGE AND WILL BREAK YOUR STORE. They charge you $10 to do something that should be able to be done for free on shopify.

Nasa Depot
3 minutes using the app
May 29, 2018

Not free as it claims to be, have to pay $5 to upload the font.

Tom Foredo
Egypt
1 minute using the app
Nitro Apps replied March 1, 2019

Hi,
We apologize for your bad experience, Fontify used to be free, but recently we have to charge a small fee to maintain server money. Hope you understand