FontBox ‑ Add Fonts Easily

FontBox ‑ Add Fonts Easily

by Galactic

Add your favorite fonts & improve your store design!

Pawco Pets

App is not great. A lot of problems. Some custom fonts from the same family will upload, while others won't. Makes no sense. Support is also terrible. I have asked several questions, have had 0 reply, first from nearly a month ago, second from 15 days ago. Absolutely shocking

Raw Cut Skateboards

Best app I ever used! So glad I found it. Hope I see more customizations apps available from you guys.

March 25, 2021

Thanks a lot :) Your support helps us innovate.

dolcepescaldn

Great response time, fixed our issue ASAP! Honestly never had such quick service we even had the chance to have changes made and the team at FontsMan were very responsive and helpful!

Custom Line

The UGLIEST APP I've ever seen. It broke my site completely, and the reset button from the app didn't helped. The site is covered with white overlay and nothing works! I DON'T RECOMMEND to install this app.

March 18, 2021

We have never had 1-star reviews. We personally tried to reach you, but you did not reply to us back. Let us know, what is the matter.

Discover Wildlife

Awesome Support, Awesome app, The fonts on Google webfonts and Shopify are extremeley limited and you can make your website really pretty

Perri Foia

I was guided step by step until my problem was solved. Thank you very much. In addition, I recommend everyone to use this APP. It is very convenient and powerful.

March 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words 🥰

Lookamo

Great App and quick customer service. If you have questions about how to the app works just ask and they will help you immediately.

Nividas

Super easy way to work with custom fonts. Great for designers that does not how to code but still want to be able to add a unique touch to their websites.

ELLE Makeup Australia

User friendly & great value! customer support were quick to respond and video called to assist me. Will use again!

February 25, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words❤

Handcraft Coffee

The app is really easy to install and to use and it integrates well with the theme! Luckily no coding is needed, works with any font. Can warmly recommend it!

Previous 1