Upload Fonts + Google Fonts

Upload and optimize custom & Google fonts, quick and easy.

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Urban Alchemy Australia

Location Australia

The app worked well for a while, and then when it stopped working Customer Service was nonexistent. Still waiting for a response a month later.

CEDOUBLÉ

Location Germany

At first I liked the app. It's not the prettiest but it worked. Since a few weeks, we have major problems with the fonts (they are constantly changing on their own and there is now way to stop it). I even uninstalled the app and installed it again because it was working before and I wanted to give it another try. I contacted the support several times, zero replies. Save your time and nerves and stay away from this app.

By Louise

Location France

I added the app on my store, but when i subscribed to the update for 5$, I was able to pay with Shopify but i didn't get access to the feature... i sent an email to the support... no response... I can't get a refund this is unacceptable...

Pawco Pets

Time spent using app About 1 month

App is not great. A lot of problems. Some custom fonts from the same family will upload, while others won't. Makes no sense. Support is also terrible. I have asked several questions, have had 0 reply, first from nearly a month ago, second from 15 days ago. Absolutely shocking

Custom Line

Location Russia
Time spent using app 27 minutes

The UGLIEST APP I've ever seen. It broke my site completely, and the reset button from the app didn't helped. The site is covered with white overlay and nothing works! I DON'T RECOMMEND to install this app.

March 18, 2021

We have never had 1-star reviews. We personally tried to reach you, but you did not reply to us back. Let us know, what is the matter.