EASY Google + Custom Fonts!

Easily upload custom fonts & Google Fonts to your store!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

InstaShop: UGC Instagram Feeds

Raw Cut Skateboards

Best app I ever used! So glad I found it. Hope I see more customizations apps available from you guys.

March 25, 2021

Thanks a lot :) Your support helps us innovate.

dolcepescaldn

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Great response time, fixed our issue ASAP! Honestly never had such quick service we even had the chance to have changes made and the team at FontsMan were very responsive and helpful!

Discover Wildlife

Location Switzerland

Awesome Support, Awesome app, The fonts on Google webfonts and Shopify are extremeley limited and you can make your website really pretty

Perri Foia

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was guided step by step until my problem was solved. Thank you very much. In addition, I recommend everyone to use this APP. It is very convenient and powerful.

March 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words 🥰

Lookamo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App and quick customer service. If you have questions about how to the app works just ask and they will help you immediately.

Nividas

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Super easy way to work with custom fonts. Great for designers that does not how to code but still want to be able to add a unique touch to their websites.

ELLE Makeup Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

User friendly & great value! customer support were quick to respond and video called to assist me. Will use again!

February 25, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words❤

Handcraft Coffee

Location Germany

The app is really easy to install and to use and it integrates well with the theme! Luckily no coding is needed, works with any font. Can warmly recommend it!

Happy-toy.de

Location Germany

Its easy to use. Lifechanger for me, no stress anymore with fonts! Use what you want!
Support will help you out, should u have questions.

MoodyCase

Time spent using app 23 minutes

I really like it ... It's simple and fast and the support team is very nice! Thanks Sally for the support.

Previous 1