FontBox ‑ Add Fonts Easily

FontBox ‑ Add Fonts Easily

by Galactic

Add your favorite fonts & improve your store design!

Raw Cut Skateboards

Best app I ever used! So glad I found it. Hope I see more customizations apps available from you guys.

March 25, 2021

Thanks a lot :) Your support helps us innovate.

dolcepescaldn

Great response time, fixed our issue ASAP! Honestly never had such quick service we even had the chance to have changes made and the team at FontsMan were very responsive and helpful!

Discover Wildlife

Awesome Support, Awesome app, The fonts on Google webfonts and Shopify are extremeley limited and you can make your website really pretty

Perri Foia

I was guided step by step until my problem was solved. Thank you very much. In addition, I recommend everyone to use this APP. It is very convenient and powerful.

March 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words 🥰

Lookamo

Great App and quick customer service. If you have questions about how to the app works just ask and they will help you immediately.

Nividas

Super easy way to work with custom fonts. Great for designers that does not how to code but still want to be able to add a unique touch to their websites.

ELLE Makeup Australia

User friendly & great value! customer support were quick to respond and video called to assist me. Will use again!

February 25, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words❤

Handcraft Coffee

The app is really easy to install and to use and it integrates well with the theme! Luckily no coding is needed, works with any font. Can warmly recommend it!

Happy-toy.de

Its easy to use. Lifechanger for me, no stress anymore with fonts! Use what you want!
Support will help you out, should u have questions.

MoodyCase

I really like it ... It's simple and fast and the support team is very nice! Thanks Sally for the support.

Previous 1