Foodee

An order dashboard for restaurants

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

rwerwerwerwfgg

Location Pakistan

I saw you app is good but you need to get reviews on your app. I can provide you hundreds of reviews as I have multiples of store. Already added multiple reviews in different apps.
If you need reviews on your app Contact me on whatapp +923241557219
Gmail; talhaanwar327@gmail.com

Lulu's Loft

I had some trouble getting this set up, but they are helping me get things fixed and look forward to using this app within shopify.

Drott Bar

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app, excellent service. Take on board you thoughts and adjust the app if needed. AMAZING :-)

Melton Johns

Great App, Would recommend to any cafe or restaurant. Helps us out a lot with managing orders as they come in.

July 14, 2020

Thanks so much! Really glad to hear you're enjoying the app :) Reach out if you need any support.

Famous Franks Alot

The team at Eden is great! Very quick to respond and easy to work with. About the app...

This app addresses a key operational/process issue for restaurants that Shopify currently doesn't. Processing a typical Retail Ecommerce order is not the same as processing a restaurant order. The fulfillment methods are different and the fulfillment time is obviously much shorter.

This app creates the type of visual dashboard you would see in a Dunkin Donuts, for example. It clearly shows the itemized order and gives you one button to acknowledge or start the order. Once the order is complete, you mark it as done and that triggers Shopify to mark the order as fulfilled.

The app also has other features such as the ability to block orders from coming in off-hours.

Thanks Eden!

July 14, 2020

Thanks so much! The operational/process issue for restaurants is exactly what we are trying to improve - so your review means a lot. We appreciate the feedback and ideas you have given us about the app too :)

Lirok

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We are using Foodee since few days in our restaurant with delivery system.
The order interface is super clear and perfect for the crew in kitchen (it's better than the normal orders interface for them).
The support was SUPER fast : Question > Contact > Fix > Deploy in production in less than 1h...
At this speed, this app will be the "MUST-TO-HAVE" for any Restaurant on Shopify.
I hope the best for the dev team.

June 27, 2020

Thanks so much! We are creating Foodee to try help food places succeed online, and it's so nice to get positive feedback like this :)