Foridev ‑ Selling Codes app

Foridev ‑ Selling Codes app

by Foridev

Sell Digital Products, Digital Downloads, Codes & License Keys

1984

Great app that allows for unique license keys! QQ: will you be including NFTs in the app in the future for digital artwork?

Joymax.ae

This APP Solved my issues and it's so easy to work with.
support is fast and assisted me every time I needed help.
even they listen to my suggestion everytime and they they made it work.
you won't regret it guys.
Special Thanks to Demitry, Hard working Owner. amazing job and efforts 100% Recommend, you all give it a chance. 10 out of 10 for this app.

August 5, 2021

🤩 Thank you for your review.
We do the best to automate your regular Shopify work to send license keys of download products to your customers easily

Marcus Krueger Online

We use this app to sell one time use URLs for our online certificate course. This app is easy to use, integrated well with Shopify, and the support is quick and helpful. If you want to sell codes, this app is recommended.

July 7, 2021

🤩 Thank you for your review and feedback. You help us to become #1 in the digital downloads world, and we help to provide a valuable product for selling codes for your business 🙏 Also our support team is always glad to help.

BlindSpots LLC

I use this app to instantly send my customers a unique access code to the assessments they purchase from my website. Saves us tons of time which used to be emailed manually. Well worth the monthly subscription. Love that they have SMTP settings so the emails come directly from our company to the buyer with their code assigned and embedded.

June 4, 2021

🤩 Thank you for your review of our Selling code app. Our goal to save your time and money, and provide you with value for your business growth.

ProxyFlare🔥

A Big Step Toward Automation! We were bothered about the delivery method of digital products, but we solved it.

Gauge Precision Instruments

Amazing. This really helps us automate our software code distribution. Stopped working today though...

February 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. It's important for us to meet all your expectations. We're checking the issue and update you with an email.